No double glazing and the traffic noise is terrible. Also a nightclub near by that's open until 5 am and it sounds like your right on top of it. Would NEVER stay again. Worst apartment for noise I have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Melbourne's Southbank precinct, across the road from Crown Casino and within 3 mins walking distance of Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Aria Hotel Apartments features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom boutique serviced apartments in an excellent location with FREE UNLIMITED WIFI. Choose from 3 ranges of product ; Your Favourite (4.5 star), Your Style (4 star) and Your Comfort (3.5 star) All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. Pool and gym access, car parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Aria Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne