“Birthday Dinner”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My daughter & my son in law took me there recently for my birthday & it was brilliant.
High up with a great view ,magnificent service,wonderful food & continual popping up @ table by Shannon was excellent.
The 4 of us were enthralled by the choices offered,the quality & the explanation of the food.
Highly recommended as a venue to return to for a special occasion such as a romantic interlude.
Vue De Monde is up there with the best we gave had dinner @ anywhere in the world

Write a ReviewReviews (1,750)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Divine degustation. Views to die for. I think our degustation was dumbed down a little as we were a large group with varied tastes and had the place for a private function. Enjoyable, amusing, eyecatching and novel. A memorable meal. Wagyu was the standout, along with the duck. Will be back next time.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went there for a special occasion - amazing experience from the minute we walked in until the minute we walked out.
We had a 7 course degustation meal within the 2 hours we were there with the accompanying wine selection chosen by the restaurant. It was faultless.
As you could observe the chefs with the "open" kitchen, they were all working in perfect harmony, with each meal being delivered in perfect timing and to precision.
Waiters and waitresses were absolutely lovely - a special mention to the waitress "Annie" who was an absolute delight. Thank you Annie for your amazing service.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We came here for both diner and lunch and we were satisfied with all food and drinks here. The atmosphere was amazing and staffs were attentive as well.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were here for a private function, and this would have to be one of the best degustation meals I have ever had (most likely because I am not a big seafood fan, and the only seafood on our particular menu was fish which was superb!) The Wagyu was to die for, service great and views amazing. For a special night I would have no hesitation recommending this place!

1  Thank c73