Quest Prahran
$229
$210
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$192
$104
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$173
$157
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Melbourne(Melbourne)
$195
$176
Westin.com
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
Hotel Windsor
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$148
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$199
$175
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsprahran marketchapel streetcommercial roadgreat locationrail linethree bedroom apartmentsouth yarrahighly recommend this propertypublic transporton site parkinggreat apartmentstrain stationsleep qualityclose to shopskitchen facilitiesrestaurants and barsdoor step
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed one night with two other couples, spread over 2 apartments. Great location, comfortable, clean apartments with onsite parking. Staff were very friendly & helpful.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2012

i stayed for a week, receptionist are very friendly,our bedroom is very cleaned.its a very homely atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We went for a short 2 night trip and needed somewhere to stay close to Chapel Street. It is a 5 minute walk to the best part of Chapel Street so was perfect. Wasn't too expensive and for what we paid for the room was value for money. The receptionist was also very nice and we felt very welcomed. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed in a two bedroomed unit for a week. The reception staff were very helpful, the unit was clean ,tidy, and very comfortable. Our unit was also very quiet. The location was excellent as we were in Melbourne for the Grand Prix at Albert Park.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have used the 3 bedroom conference unit several times now to teach groups how to speak. It is absolutely ideal because we are totally self contained and have everything we need near by.

The room is ideal for small intimate groups, with the kitchen attached for preparing morning and afternoon tea and having the Prahran Market three minutes walk from the venue means participants can go and buy whatever they want for lunch, no matter what their dietary requirements are. The venue is easy for participants to get to via public transport and having the free car parking for delegates is a really great added bonus.

I live 90 minutes north of the city so I stay over in the unit for the weekend. I can't tell you, as a presenter, what a luxury it is to get everything set up on Friday afternoon and then on Saturday morning roll out of bed, roll down the stairs and be in the conference room checking all the equipment is working while the kettle boils for a breakfast cup of tea. Frequently my crew members stay in one of the other bedrooms and share their bathroom with the participants. My room has its own small ensuite bathroom and walk in robe which makes things really easy for me and gives me a quiet space where I can go while participants have their break out time. Once at the venue, I don't have to worry about battling traffic or being held up - I know everything is set and ready to go and if there are any last minute needs well Officeworks and 2 major supermarkets are 5 minutes walk away and there are a myriad of great cafes and restaurants right on the doorstep.

Sarah the owner is awesome to deal with and Baronia the housekeeper is just delightful and always makes sure everything is just perfect for us. Overall the staff couldn't me more helpful and when the inevitable hiccup occurs, they have always responded well and go above and beyond to ensure my event runs smoothly. Yes, bring ear plugs to block out the doof doof music on the weekends, but during the day its generally really quiet and a perfect venue for a small group.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business