We were here for 3 weeks and had a very enjoyable stay. The room we got was on the same side (as opposed to facing) as the reception and hence we did not have any issues with the nightclub noise that some of the previous reviews had highlighted.
What we really liked
1. Location: very close to public transport (trams and trains), supermarkets/Prahran market and a wide variety of restaurants (both in terms of cuisine and budget), DVD rental store, public swimming pool etc.
2. Service: Very helpful and pleasant people (Emily, Sarah etc. were fanstatic)
3. Our room: Modern, clean and well equipped
We did have a slight hickup with our credit card (i.e., they charged the wrong (overseas) card) - but they apologised and reversed the transaction for us immediately.
All in all, we had a great 3+ weeks at Quest Prahran.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Prahran located in South Yarra offers 4 star 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments featuring full kitchen and laundry facilities, separate lounge/dining areas, high speed broadband internet, Foxtel connection, flat screen LCD televisions, air conditioning and the majority of apartments have balconies. A range of restaurants are found within short walking distance. Quest Prahran is ideally situated a short distance to the hustle and bustle of the CBD, Chapel Street, The Prahran Market and local suburbs of Toorak, South Melbourne, Armadale, Malvern & Richmond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Prahran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.