this is my 2nd time in ibis budget melbourne cbd. The main thing i like about this hotels is the location. Perfect. Very near to Federation Square and Flinders Street. Everything is walking distance. If u are looking for Halal food they are everywhere around. Nelayan Restaurant in Swanson St, Mamak in Little Collins, Chilipadi in Melbourne Central, Mama Wong's in Flinders Street. No hassle at all. Just 1 thing to comment, the is only 1 person that handle the counter so u hv to wait while she is handling other customer and then she is also the one that need to show their room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL NEWLY REFURBISHED NO CARPARK this can be booked for you, it is approx 600 meters away, please ask reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne
- Melbourne Hotel Formule 1