Stayed in Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD with 3 other friends.
They only have one lift which is slow and a bit noisy.
The room was very basic and small. The bathroom also very small. There were no hook or bar on wall to hang your clothes and no place to put your luggage, so you can only put your luggage on the narrow path floor. No thermos for hot water, no glasses/cups.
Linen & towels provided. I recommend you to bring your own toiletries, because they only provide hand soap in the bathroom.
But the location is very prime, in the middle of the city, just across the Block Arcade! You just walk outside the hotel and already in the strategic CBD area. It's just a walking distance to flinders street, swanston street, collins street, and nearby. If you need public transport, you can easily find and catch a tram just outside of the hotel. Also various good restaurants nearby the hotel. It's very well located hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL NEWLY REFURBISHED NO CARPARK this can be booked for you, it is approx 600 meters away, please ask reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Formule 1 Melbourne
- Melbourne Hotel Formule 1