Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,413 results
All reviews elizabeth street great location first floor flinders st station basic hotel tram stop short stay bed was comfortable free tram public transport min walk cbd basin convenience cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here for one night and found the rooms a little cramped for what I was expecting. Although I understand this is budget accommodation I had expected the en-suite which I'd requested wouldn't have just been hidden behind a curtain rather than a separate small room.

Similar to a review below, the room I stayed in was below an area in which garbage trucks woke me a an early hour lifting 3-4 bins full of bottles and rubbish making an almighty racket which definitely kept me awake. Disappointing there was no double glazing on windows to help cut out this noise for customers.

The bed itself was comfy and there was good reception on the TV. As I was only there one night I can't say much about service but I didn't have any noticeable issues with it. However the lack of any real natural light was disappointing.

Next time I visit Melbourne I'll pay a bit extra for a nicer place though.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Simple rooms, cleaned daily with air con & a tv. No kitchenette which was a pain with a baby to have to go downstairs to the communal kitchen but we managed! Perfect for travellers without children & not bad for families with children!

The location could not get any better! I"ve stayed twice & i will stay again!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Tanaya T
Reviewed November 20, 2012

It is centrally located with many different restaurants available nearby and perfect for shopping.
It's absolutely no need to eat their breakfast. There is 3 different pizza restaurant down in the street with only $2 per slice. The room is big and clean. The bed is comfortable and it's quiet at night.
The only thing I don't like is that we need to pay $5 to lock the luggage in the lockers after check out in the morning. Even if we don't want to lock the luggage, they don't allow us to simply place the luggage somewhere outside the lock room. Therefore, we have to carry the luggage with us for the whole morning.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple