“Two people two orders in english and one one received”
Review of Nandos Swanston St

Nandos Swanston St
Ranked #720 of 4,023 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Portuguese
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Traralgon, Australia
“Two people two orders in english and one one received”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

How hard is it to get a burger these days? My partner and I spoke slowly and clearly and when the order came out we were short of a burger, the girl said you only ordered one... I said there are two of us, my parter ordered a burger with cheese and bacon only to be told you don't serve bacon anymore so why have you got it on a sign and he ordered a drink and I ordered a burger and chips... clearly it's my burger because there is no cheese on it... so where is his burger? won't be going back there anymore.

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Bangalore
“the peri peri spice!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

my first nandos... good taste and different.. will come back!!!
too much of fries though.. i prefer half chicken with cool drink than a meal...

• Visited October 2012
“Great chicken, great service.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm a huge nandos fan and this store is probably the best. The service is very fast and I don't know why but the chicken always taste better than others.

It's not fine dinning but the quality, taste, freshness and service out does the cheap and nasty deep fried, greasy, cold other options.

Chorley, United Kingdom
“Very Average”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

What can I say, it's a Nandos selling the same basic food that every Nandos sells.
If you are very hungry and can't wait to find somewhere than it is OK, but if you have time to find a restaurant then please choose somewhere different.

Visited August 2012
Bengaluru, India
“Good..”
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Good..but expensive...I had the grilled chicken with the rice option. The rice old have been more flavoured. My mom had the paella with chicken. Again the quantity could increase. Will definitely go back to try the other stuff. The chicken on the grill was cooked to perfection.

1 Thank hithaishy