“Birthday Dinner”

Ranked #100 of 4,152 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing dinner!! From the moment I rang to arrange a special surprise for a birthday to the paying of the bill, the service was AMAZING!! The only thing that topped the service was the food. Great flavours, well cooked, well presented and tasted awesome!! The dessert platter for the birthday surprise was so very good! Thank you La Luna Bistro for such an fantastic night.

There are newer reviews for La Luna Bistro

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Nine of us had dinner here last night for my son's birthday and we all had a great meal. Steaks were cooked to perfection, lamb shoulder was delicious and chicken and pork dishes equally as good. Gnocchi dish was a little disappointing but perhaps a bad choice in a meat focused restaurant. Staff were excellent and overall experience was fantastic.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Have been here a few times now, you just can't go past this combination of mouth watering delicious food and friendly relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend the lamb shoulder and dessert tasting plate.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

When here with my Husband's family for my father in laws 60th birthday. I couldn't fault anything at all, everyone meal looked really good, I had the Duck and I couldn't get over the size of the meal I had trouble finishing it, you sure to get value for money here.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have been here a number of times for lunch, food consistently good from their pastas, burgers and steaks. Great service and while offering a fine dining experience, was also accommodating of our request for a high chair for our son.