“Perfect”

Ranked #103 of 4,151 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Have been here a few times now, you just can't go past this combination of mouth watering delicious food and friendly relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend the lamb shoulder and dessert tasting plate.

There are newer reviews for La Luna Bistro

Reviewed August 3, 2014

When here with my Husband's family for my father in laws 60th birthday. I couldn't fault anything at all, everyone meal looked really good, I had the Duck and I couldn't get over the size of the meal I had trouble finishing it, you sure to get value for money here.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have been here a number of times for lunch, food consistently good from their pastas, burgers and steaks. Great service and while offering a fine dining experience, was also accommodating of our request for a high chair for our son.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

we arrived @ la luna to discover that the voucher we had in hand was only applicable for lunch and not for dinner. however, seeing that the place was fully booked, we decided to stay. I am glad we did as it became an occasion to talk about.
the skin on the crisp duck crumbled as i bit in, cooked to perfection the meat was so so juicy and tender. nicola potatoe being our favorite spud, we couldn't resist the potato gnocchi which was individually seared adding an interesting texture to the dish.
after polishing off our meals, we were wondering what to have for dessert when a tray with sampling of all the desserts appeared compliments of the house! i don't have a sweet tooth, but pretty soon, i was fighting with my hubby for every bite.
definitely not for the weight watchers, if you want rich, creamy, lovingly cooked italian food, this is where you go.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is truly a Melbourne institution and one of the better outlets to have a steak. Being a "blue" and no accompaniment steak advocate I was pleasantly surprised with the presentation bearing salt. The bad chef situation was evident with all meals heaped with butter but no complaints as it made the dishes all that more delicious and dieting was temporarily forgotten. The staff were friendly and attentive, all meals divine and the bistro cosy. Definitely be back when next in Melbourne