“Worst food and restaurant in this lovely foody city” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kri Kri

Kri Kri
Reserve with
Kri Kri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 4,055 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Worst food and restaurant in this lovely foody city”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was terrible. I looked so much forward to order Gyros (traditional in Greece) but no chance to get it here. So far so good I thought and I've chosen mixed dips: Very disappointing - it has barely to do with an greece appetizer. We did not get any bread with olive oil upfront. They took the dish order and left - we had to ask her back to order our drinks. My main course "Keftethes" was really terrible: cole on my plate (see the attached photo).
Never ever again this restaurant. It was so disappointing at all!!!!

• Visited January 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“So dissappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was very dissappointing. The menu selection had no Gyros which even your suburb or out in the region Greek restaurant would have. The food was too salty all round. We really felt like Greek food - but not at the expense of quality food. The only saving grace was the small lamb cutlets were tasty. I don't like post mix drinks and there was no choice. Price wise it did not offer value. Our expectations were not met. You may have better luck.

Visited January 2013
Albury, Australia
“Our New favourite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We always have Greek when we visit Melbourne approx once a month! But we now have a new favourite! The dips are yummy, the pita the best in town, so fresh and hot. We had Calamari special, stuffed with seafood, oh my gosh! Amazing doesn't decscribe it. The service is terrific too. Love a glass of greek wine to wash it down.... Only complaint is there are no olives for Entree which we would love to have to nibble on. But menu is pretty big so there are other options.. Love the saganaki... The Zucchini Entree is sloppy and tasteless but that is the only thing that we havn't absolutely loved!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank tinabopped
Melbourne
“Best Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

We have been here before and found it great. Bought a couple of vouchers one of which I wanted my son to enjoy. Unfortunately on the afternoon that my son and daughter-in-law were meant to go (I had already booked) my daughter-in-law had a gall bladder attack and they had to cancel. Nathan my son said they were very understanding and even though it was unfortunately a late cancellation they would still honour the voucher another time.

I really appreciated this gesture and thanks to that we were able to join my son and daughter-in-law and children for a lovely Christmas Eve dinner a few days ago.

Thank you again for such great hospitality and understanding. Not seen very often these days. We will return.

The Barrie/Murray families.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank NounouDromana
Robina, Australia
“Great Banquet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We recently dined here pre theatre as it was close to both our hotel (The Crossly) and the theatre (Her Majesty's). We arrived nice and early so we wouldn't have to rush and decided on the $49 banquet. We always find the banquet a great idea as you get to try many of the restaurant's various dishes. The food was brought out promptly and was delicious. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend either arriving early or make sure you book as this place was packed by the time we left. Highly recommended. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2012