“So dissappointing”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was very dissappointing. The menu selection had no Gyros which even your suburb or out in the region Greek restaurant would have. The food was too salty all round. We really felt like Greek food - but not at the expense of quality food. The only saving grace was the small lamb cutlets were tasty. I don't like post mix drinks and there was no choice. Price wise it did not offer value. Our expectations were not met. You may have better luck.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We always have Greek when we visit Melbourne approx once a month! But we now have a new favourite! The dips are yummy, the pita the best in town, so fresh and hot. We had Calamari special, stuffed with seafood, oh my gosh! Amazing doesn't decscribe it. The service is terrific too. Love a glass of greek wine to wash it down.... Only complaint is there are no olives for Entree which we would love to have to nibble on. But menu is pretty big so there are other options.. Love the saganaki... The Zucchini Entree is sloppy and tasteless but that is the only thing that we havn't absolutely loved!!!

1  Thank tinabopped
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We have been here before and found it great. Bought a couple of vouchers one of which I wanted my son to enjoy. Unfortunately on the afternoon that my son and daughter-in-law were meant to go (I had already booked) my daughter-in-law had a gall bladder attack and they had to cancel. Nathan my son said they were very understanding and even though it was unfortunately a late cancellation they would still honour the voucher another time.

I really appreciated this gesture and thanks to that we were able to join my son and daughter-in-law and children for a lovely Christmas Eve dinner a few days ago.

Thank you again for such great hospitality and understanding. Not seen very often these days. We will return.

The Barrie/Murray families.

1  Thank NounouDromana
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We recently dined here pre theatre as it was close to both our hotel (The Crossly) and the theatre (Her Majesty's). We arrived nice and early so we wouldn't have to rush and decided on the $49 banquet. We always find the banquet a great idea as you get to try many of the restaurant's various dishes. The food was brought out promptly and was delicious. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend either arriving early or make sure you book as this place was packed by the time we left. Highly recommended. Will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank frangipani1962
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Recently had dinner here - great food and good all round service. Reasonably priced - good value for money

2  Thank Paulio123