“Stunning food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grossi Florentino

Grossi Florentino
Ranked #46 of 4,058 Restaurants in Melbourne
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Grossi Florentino Upstairs
Melbourne, Australia
“Stunning food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

There is nothing to say other than the food is exquisite...The most simple of dishes are so beautifully done. I had pumpkin tortellini for my main and I cant even describe the myriad of flavours. Highly reccomend!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robert B

• Indonesian first
Bendigo
“Brilliant food, Exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We ate upstairs at Grossi as there were no tables downstairs. While the menu is a bit pricier, is is certainly good value for money. The staff were incredible both in their product knowledge and customer engagement. As our group were running in an event the next morning, we were not the ideal restaurant customers ie. no wine order, no dessert, however the staff treated us perfectly, offered us some options from the downstairs menu, and continually presented the 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude. We enjoyed the same apertifs, palate cleansers and dessert tasters as everyone else, and had our water consistantly topped up. I enjoyed a squid ink risotto with Moreton Bay Bug as a main and would most definitely order this again. I would regard Grossi Florentino up with the Michelin 2 star restaurants we enjoyed while travelling in France and Italy.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Malcourt
Los Angeles, California
“good food- service? eh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

i went there because i read other people's reviews. most were raving about the service. i was there by myself (my husband was busy elsewhere) and i was not dressed fancy. the waiter must have judged me by my clothes and was close to nasty in his manners towards me. his facial expressions were of impatience. not at all inviting. the waiter who brought me the food had a french accent and soon we switched to speaking french. from then on i received excellent attention. i left 80 asd for a one person meal- so do not judge your patrons by what they wear...

• Visited October 2012
“Tasty food, good service, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Good pasta for its price ($18), amazing tiramissu ($10), kind staff and very quick service. Pretty design and clean toilet. The staff and some customers speak Italian and this creates cool atmosphere inside.

Melbourne Australia
“State of the Art”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Location, quality, standard - gotta love it. Cheaper and less formal eats avaialble their street level ristorante.

Visited January 2012