“Hot Hot Hot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cookie
Ranked #47 of 3,851 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Melbourne, Australia
“Hot Hot Hot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This restaurant is totally quirky (in the best way possible). Staff were extremely helpful and service was prompt. A warning though...the food is super spicy, but overall very good.

Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Dissapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great atmosphere and staff were really good. Place has a bustling vibe and great bar, but the food? Maybe it was a busy night. Ordered a few dishes, one being the (signature) crispy fish salad. Was fine except for the part where there was no fish! Maybe the deep fried bread crumb disc in the bottom of the bowl was a substitute. Rice noodle rolls smelled and tasted like they were made two weeks ago. As mentioned, its a fun place with a great bar, but expected way better food, sorry.

Visited March 2014
Nhill, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic staff. This restaurant/bar has fabulous ambience and even though it is busy, you are still given a personal touch by attentive staff.

Visited February 2014
Airlie Beach, Australia
“First dining experience in Melbourne”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had a booking here and were excited for our first dinner in Melbourne. The booking appeared to mean nothing as we were seated right in the middle of walk way area beside the bar, which I found weird since there was no-one else in the restaurant when we arrived. Our waiter was warmer than the person who seated us and this pleased me greatly, I really enjoyed his casual service, we did notice it drop off a bit once the place filled up, to be expected I guess. I ordered a wine and my partner a beer. We ordered still water for the table, ANTIPODES, my favourite, some may enjoy the lemon wedge in the water glass but I felt it was unjustified, just my personal choice though. Our food was scrumptious, to be honest I can't remember what we had(see photos). I loved watching the place fill up and really get a vibe about it!! After three courses and a liqueur we decided we better get going so someone else could use our table. A good place to dine for sure!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, Australia
“thai riffic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

so many dishes to order! a little daunting at first but id rather be spoilt for choice. even the beer menu was off the chart. like most other ppl i guess, we let the waiter choose a beer for us. both food and beer were delicious. nearly had to roll out of the building. fusion dishes packed with flavour and very hip bartenders. def the asian cuisine place to be!

• Visited December 2013