“Exceptional service”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chapel Street
Reviewed December 3, 2017

This is an intimate and authentic Italian restaurant. The service was exceptional and the food was very satisfying. I had the calamari entrée and the taliatelle ragu.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I won’t bore you with how amazing the food is, as quite frankly it’s excellent. Everyone will tell you so.
What I will add is that you can book to eat out on the Juliet balcony and have a romantic dinner for two. Wear warm clothes as it is Melbourne, but on a clear night, this is an extra special feature.

1  Thank Helena201688
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

We booked on line. Staff very attentive and made us feel special. From the menu we chose the suggested 3 course - personally I love their baked pasta which was included - something nice about hot paper wrapped food that is revealed before you eat. A lovely night that lovely night that lived up to my memory from a few years ago.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This place is perfecto and it all starts with passion. The staff are attentive and warm and the food absolutely divine. It can get bit noisy but this is a great place for friends, lovers and business.

The seafood pasta is highly recommended as is booking ahead of time.
On my list of favorites.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Here in Melbourne for Melbourne Cup and searched google for a local restaurant to have dinner with our family for my husbands birthday! A truly authentic Italian restaurant with wonderful food and service. Fabulous food and amazing service. We visited Italy last year and this is seriously the closest we have ever got to true Italian authenticity in Australia!