“Second time a charm”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chapel Street
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was my second visit to Caffe e Cucina. Beautiful calamari to start, follow by a rabbit pappardelle pasta and amazing tiramisu. Sweet rich espresso to finish. Always a treat.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited during Melbourne Cup week and it was simply sensational food. The food reminded us of our holiday in Rome only a few years earlier - highly recommended. We will be back.

1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Chance visit on a Saturday night, very lucky to get a table as the place was full. This did not effect the service or the quality of food. Will definitely be coming back here next time we are in melbourne.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

last weekend I was recommended by a friend to visit this place and try a signature dish of pasta with sea food, and my partner ordered the risotto of the day, we both enjoy those meals so much and then a so yumie highlight of the tiramisu and chocolate desert made the the night with the tasting of wine that our waiter kindly did for us!
thank you so much for a lovely time, happy to try more dishes next time

Reviewed October 1, 2013

When visiting Melbourne, Caffe e Cucina is always on my list. The atmosphere inside is dark, romantic, intimate; great service, delicious food...I adore the calamari, so light and delicious. On my September visit I ate the 24hr lamb and it was amazing. All in all, a lovely Italian dream...

3  Thank Marvin13