“Neve me again!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chapel Street
Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

I have been here twice and the first time the food was good but service pretty average. Went again with some friends for their all you can eat night and the food was horrendous and service worse than last time.

Both time we had to ask several times for our drinks after ordering and staff were very unhelpful. Whilst I enjoyed the food the first time, the all you can eat is an abomination! It all tasted rubbery and awful. If going do not do all u can eat!

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Great service. Delicious food brought around on trays for viewing/selection. Exotic teas for tasting. A little noisy. Will go again!

Reviewed October 2, 2015

What can I say except that we all love this restaurant. So many yummy things to choose from. If it were less pricey we would definatley go more often

Reviewed September 13, 2015

I have tried The Oriental Teahouse in the city and this one is just as good. The food is delicious and speedy. The service was a little lacking, I had to get up a few times to catch someone but overall a yummy meal.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

Went here after seeing $30pp for unlimited dumplings. I thought this would be like heaven and that I would rolled out.
I had called a week before to make a reservation and to have my friend show up first and there was no reservation under my name. When I got there about 15 minutes later I told the guy there was a reservation under my name if not then under my friends name, he stood there looking and told me there was not either name and then just started serving the people behind me.
I had to call my friend who had to come get me and show me to the table which was towards the back near the kitchen. Sadly if you're a vegetarian like myself there's not many options for you, and you constantly have staff asking if you want meat dumplings which is still amazing that they come around so often, but a bummer for me. I told the waitress I was a vego, she was then kind enough to say she would make sure all the vego options would come to me, which wasn't many. It soon became dessert time, and an older man just took our plates of dumplings without asking if we had finished. We then sat there for about 15 minutes watching staff go in and out of the kitchen not bringing any desserts to our table till the bill came and I had to bring it up we never got ours.
I left there still feeling really hungry, and not worth the $30. For meat eaters it would be worth it but not for the vegetarians :(