“Just Go There”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed August 5, 2015

Perfect blend of takeaway/homemade taste. Excellent Burgers, fries arent the best but when you have burgers like this it doesn't matter. Had the classic burger and it was great value.

Reviewed July 31, 2015

What can I say, juicy burgers put a smile on my face. This is a place you MUST try out. I've lived in this city my whole life and recently found out about these guys. The fries even were fresh and perfectly made. Next time I willl try the cheeseburger.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

A must try! After seeing it on trip advisor as one of the best places for burgers we had to try when travelling from Perth. Hands down the best burger I've eaten in years - we had the Rocket Classic. Only downside is there are only bench seats out the front - it's not a restaurant style place.

Reviewed July 22, 2015

If you want a delicious burger and amazing unique fries this is the place. Not the cheapest but it's worth every cent. We got the man burger and tex mex fries and they were so good we had to come back. AND they're open until like 3 or 5am so they are perfect after a few drinks.

1  Thank CanadianKenz
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

Damn good burgers. I had the cheeseburger and it was delicious. They seared it in all the right places and had the perfect amount of extras on it. Will be back again for more and to try the fries