Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Experience

This was a fantastic experience. The cars were amazing and a blast to drive. Excellent customer... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2018
smileymon1000
Melbourne, Australia
The Ultimate Professionals!

We did a week in Tassie and rented the McLaren 570 & Lamborghini Hurican. The cars were amazing... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2018

from $123.10
from $100.70
from $204.40
More Info
All reviews car enthusiast bucket list yarra valley cars lamborghini rob blast wheel
Reviewed December 6, 2014

Brought this as a present for my dad and he absolutely loved it!!! Robert was very helpful and knowledgable and make the experience so enjoyable. Would definitely recommend :)

1  Thank JennaTric
Reviewed December 2, 2014

My mate and I have a bucket list that we build and work through each year. This year we decided to do the Great Ocean Road in super cars. We rented a F430 Ferrari and Lamborghini Gallardo from Unique Car Rentals. Both were convertibles and both in great condition.

The vote was out on the matt colour of the Ferrari though. We all were expecting a "shiny" Italian red.

We had our partners with us and they loved the whole experience as much as us drivers. It did take a while to get through all the paperwork - can't be too careful.

Benny was very friendly and helpful. He carefully explained all the features and functions of the cars and had us on our way as quickly as he could. He even helped with our baggage.

My friend and I have Porsches at home so we were pretty confident with these cars and understood what to expect. That said the performance of both cars was outstanding and we had an absolute ball touring through the windy roads along to the apostles and Port Campbell.

I would definitely use these guys again. They have a great selection of cars in very good condition and offer friendly hassle-free service. We had VIP treatment and the cars attracted crowds wherever we went. A big tick on the bucket list.

3  Thank Wayne P
Reviewed November 24, 2014

My partner bought me a minute drive for my birthday and it was fantastic!! The staff were friendly and the car was unreal!. I highly recommend this to anyone

2  Thank Phillgod1981
Reviewed November 18, 2014

I was fortunate enough to be given a drive as a birthday present (Ferrari F430 Spyder). From the moment I walked into the warehouse it was nothing but relaxed, comfortable and friendly. The introduction was quick and efficient, and I was behind the wheel before I knew it. Thanks to Robert and Unique Car Rentals for a great experience, I couldnt wipe the smile off my face. I'll be returning again soon.

2  Thank Nicks85melb
Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

As I own an F-type at home in Canada, I wanted something I would be familiar with the operation of, albeit on the other side of the road. Unique Car Rentals came through with flying colours. No hassles, they even had the same colour, though that was probably a coincidence. The next time I hit Melbourne I'll go for the Aventador, you only live once!

2  Thank Highlifer1