Apartments on Flemington
$181
$175
Westin.com
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$157
Hotel Windsor
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$93
Radisson
$210
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$147
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$189
$246
$162
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$182
$143
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaundry facilitiesideal locationcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againcbd
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went to Melbourne and live at north Melbourne apartments its nightmare. After one week of stay I try to use their washing machine to wash my cloths and the cloths coming out of the machine was little wet , I put cloths in dryer. Dryer stops working. Then I called manager and manager blame me to broke the dryer. He called technician to fix the dryer and want to charge $300 for it. Well I paid around $2000 in rent now he charge me for broken dryer too. I do not think this is customer service its disgrace. The technician had only flick the circuit breaker from the box. The stupid manager charge for that. its crazy I have sick kid also. I never recommend this place for any one special who is their for hospital visit . Manager is extremely rude need to learn basics.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RITESH D
NMSA, Manager at Apartments on Flemington, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Ritesh ,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your honest feedback .

At North Melbourne Serviced Apartments we aim to exceed our guests' expectations and especially for those who come due to medical reasons because we understand the difficult and stressful time that these people may be experiencing.

We understand the difficult time that you have been going through and we ensure you that all of our guests have and will have all our support and compassion. I am really sorry that we did not meet your expectations and I am truly disappointed to read that you did not feel our warm welcome and support during your stay here.

Unfortunately we seem to have a disagreement about the incident with the clothes dryer and I will explain our version again and do not intend to argue with you on this matter. However I would like to draw your attention to certain aspects.

It is the first time in 3 years since I have been working as a manager at North Melbourne Serviced Apartments and in my entire career as an Expert in Hospitality that I have received such a low evaluation from a guest, which criticism has really surprised me. I personally spend a lot of my day trying to help our guests with different issues and make their stay with us to be a favorable one.

Regarding the dryer, I have attached the tax invoice for its repair along with our Terms and Conditions Agreement. Perhaps if I was informed and asked to offer assistance on the operation of the common laundry, this situation could have been avoided. Unfortunately dear Guest , you came and sought assistance after you had loaded the dryer with heavy wet clothes which caused the damage.

My first concern was to avoid the laundry flooding and of course the apartments and to fix the dryer as soon as possible in order that it was functional for all other guests who were in the same situation as yourself, that is, needing to use it . Therefore the technician came to repair the dryer because it was damaged and not for a usual routine maintenance visit. However as I informed you at the check-out time and also as per our phone conversation, I leave this matter to your own judgment and I will not debit your credit card for the dryer repair.

I informed you at the check-out about $ 150.00 as the price for repair because that was the verbal estimate which the technician gave when he fixed the dryer but when the final invoice was sent, it was nearly $ 300. I consider that I was fair and honest about the situation and also that I informed you from the beginning that I would need to call a technician to come and check the dryer and that some costs would be involved. As you can see described in the Tax Invoice the cause of the dryer's malfunction was due to the heavy the wet clothes.

If you still consider that my attitude was impolite or unfair I would like to extend my apologies for not meeting your customer service professionalism expectations.

However, I would like to point out regarding your payment . Your rate was for a One Bedroom Apartment based on 3 adults : @ ( 2 adults) + extra charge for extra adult and you paid, - @ $ 1074.00 for your stay, please check your final receipt and your bank credit card statement. I really consider that the rate offered was very reasonable and competitive for a One Bedroom Apartment in North Melbourne.

To conclude my response to you dear Guest , I would like to wish you and your family all the best for the future and I hope that you will never again face such an embarrassing situation. I ensure you that I will pay for your invoice from my own pocket and I am very happy to do it for your peace of mind and for your own conscience comfort.

All of these things being said, please accept my best wishes

Yours sincerely

Octavian N.

NMSA MANAGER

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We found the apartments clean, centrally located and run by great staff - look forward to staying again. We loved the personal touch of taking our bags to the room and arranging the personal taxi to the airport - see you again soon we hope!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was constantly updated as my stay got closer. My bags were carried to my room. Fresh towels were requested each day without fuss. Fantastic service and understanding of small children. Better service than 5star accommodation I've stayed at in the area. Close to RCH and IGA. I was impressed.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Janchris68
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Your service and friendliness was fantastic and we all had a great time.
We cant thank you enough for carrying all our bags! The apartment was clean well equiped and the beds very comfy - (king bed in the main bedroom).
We will definitely be back again!
Thank you Octavian!

Room Tip: Two Bedroom Apartment perfect for family stay
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tania T
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love staying at the North Melbourne Apartments. Friendly staff, who helped with my heavy bag. Nice rooms with the convenience of one's own kitchen. Easy access to the city and surrounds. I discovered the apartments back in 2010 and have stayed there many times since on my visits to Melbourne.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo