Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank
$278
$210
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$182
$157
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Melbourne(Melbourne)
$204
$176
Westin.com
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$103
Doubletree
  • Room Service
$148
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$91
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$184
$104
  • Room Service
$251
$161
Agoda.com
2,455 results
All reviewsgreat locationtram stopsouthern cross stationflinders streetcafe next doorcrown casinofree tramwashing machine and dryerfull kitchenwould stay againsky busshort walklight sleepergood sizepublic transporthandy locationsouth bank
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Had a great 2 night stay. Our room was at the rear of hotel and very quiet. Location is excellent close to train & trams or just walk to CBD. Modern well appointed one bedroom unit. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Good Morning Lureen, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I was so pleased to hear you had enjoyed your stay with us, our location, team & apartments. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed here after driving across Nularbor on our return to Tasmania! Great service, the apartment was better than expected. We look forward to returning here next time we travel to Melbourne. Our new favourite! The restaurant next door, keyif was fantastic too!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Karen for leaving your feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was delighted to hear you had enjoyed your stay and that we have become your new favourite! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Cafe Keyif also. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The staff had no idea why i was there yet they kept me safe, happy and stress free which is the very reason why I was in Melbourne so I am forever grateful and booked in again in 2 more weeks. It was a very family oriented office everyone was friendly and very patient.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Missy K, Thank you for your very kind words which I will be sure to pass onto our team. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and was just what you needed. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Adina Northbank has many positive features. The first being the staff. They learn your name and go above and beyond to try to please.

However, the internet is a problem in some rooms and it is an added cost. $66 per week, around $24 a day. Does not always work and slow. When tech calls you they tell you to reboot; not a solution.

Phones were also a problem. I was in 2 different rooms and phone in each was not working. Other guests also had phone problems. Could not even reach room service or front desk.

Room service is actually take out from next door restaurant--delivered only for evening meal. Food not excellent, but okay.

That said, the room was nice. Kitchen, living area, bedroom, bathroom with a tub, shower and washer/dryer.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing Flinders Street as that is the "noisy" side with traffic and trains.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Braskaball for leaving your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was very pleased to hear that our team were helpful during your stay. We did have some phone issues last week which was an interface fault and has now been fixed. My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Internet is one of our major focuses and are working to be able to provide a better solution soon. We do understand the importance of affordable & good quality internet & are working to be able to provide a better alternative. I will be sure to pass onto our provider your comments re the technician assistance.

Thank you once again for leaving your feedback, I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Highly recommend this apartment hotel. Rooms were very modern and very clean. Staff were efficient and friendly. Location excellent. Slightly noisy late at night and in the early morning especially on the weekends.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you Alison for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. I was delighted to hear you had enjoyed your stay and that our location & apartments suited your needs. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my team. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.