“Worth return trips”

Ranked #55 of 160 Hotels in Melbourne
Hurstville
“Worth return trips”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our 2nd stay as it meets all our needs. Staff excellent (except for room cleaning staff - very lazy). Apartment facilities excellent - best beds! Always need to make special request for room with a view to get one.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Good Morning Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was able to look into your previous bookings and could see you had a few different profiles. I have merged these together with the request of a high floor for future reference. I was concerned to hear your thoughts re our housekeeping team and I will be sure to follow up. We pride ourselves on our high quality of cleanliness in our rooms and this has obviously not been your experience on this occassion, my apologies. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Melbourne.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had a 2 room suite which was 2 adjoining rooms. The rooms were comfortable, with 2 kitchens and a lounge area. The staff were really good. When we checked out, we were allowed to shower later on in the gym area and were provided with fresh towels and toiletries for no extra charge.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Igor, Thank you for leaving your postive feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was delighted to hear you had enjoyed your stay, our facilities and our service. I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Melbourne.
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Im fussy and I will stay again. Located in a great spot. Close to many areas. Tram is handy. Very friendly staff. Thanks for holding my luggage whilst I shopped with my friend before my flight. Cant wait to come back actually

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you Mich H for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Townsville
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Nice comfortable apartment, within a 3 min walk to the convention centre and Southbank. Tram stops in the same street so easy to get around and lots of eateries close by, the restaurant under the hotel was great and room service was also available from it and very efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you Paaaam for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was so pleased to hear you had enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience of our location. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Cafe Keyif, they will be delighted. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Buderim, Australia
Reviewed April 7, 2014

great location. Right in front of the tram that takes you on a tourist loop around the inner city. walking distance to casino and south bank. Friendly staff. Great to enjoy the night life of Melbourne and pretty safe to walk home.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Anja for taking the time to leave your feedback. I was very pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and our convenient location. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Perth
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great location for the convention centre. Room was a bit noisy at night as train line us right outside and Flinders street is very busy.
Staff were very pleasant, room was cleaned every day. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Phillipa13, Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was very pleased to hear you had enjoyed your stay. Being in the city, like most hotels, noise can be an issue. I would suggest for future stays for you to request a quiet room and we will endeavour to allocate you on the other side of the building away from the road. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Clyde
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Was happy with our whole experience.The motel is close to everything. You feel secure and at night time the doors are closed to the public and you need your key to enter the building. The staff are very friendly.
If i was going to gripe about anything it would be that the shower is in a smallish bath and it could get slippery getting in and out as that wasn't exactly easy. I would return with no hesitation. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Morning Anne, thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your recent stay. I was so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our location. Guest security is so important to us, so to hear you really appreciated our security measures means a lot.
We do offer bathmats on request, which might be an option to consider for your next stay to make it more comfortable.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again