“Excellent Location, Clean, Friendly Staff”

Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank
Ranked #55 of 160 Hotels in Melbourne
Geelong, Australia
“Excellent Location, Clean, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed for in a one bedroom apartment for one night on business in June 2013. First time at this accommodation - selected at last minute through 'Wotif' based on availability, location, rating and reviews.

Very happy with my selection - apartment was very clean and well appointed, front-of-house staff very friendly and on-site parking was secure and easy to access.

My only concern was that the front desk did not appear to be attended throughout the evening. Having gone to dinner I returned to the apartment and had difficulty finding my access card. Believing I may have dropped it somewhere, I tried to contact the desk staff. There was no one visible at the desk and numerous calls to the listed number resulted in the phone ringing out. I was in a bit of a panic before I finally managed to find my card (fallen down the back of the car seat) - not sure what I would have done otherwise.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RussellJW_10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed in a one bedroom apartment for the weekend. Caught the Skybus from the Airport and it was a quick walk from Southern Cross Station to the Hotel with bags in tow. Walked to the shops, walked to the Museum, walked to the cafes and walked just for enjoyment. The apartment was great as we could have friends in for a drink and nibbles before heading off to dinner. The kitchen is great if you want to cook a meal or just have a coffee before heading out for some fun. The tram stop is directly in front of the hotel if you do not feel like walking. Staff are very friendly and we will definitely stay here again, maybe get a two bedroom unit and bring the kids!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susan A
Perth
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Have stayed here many times but not for a while. Rooms are always nice and clean and well set out. Though different staff to my last stay they had the same friendly greeting. Its great to come into the foyer on the way to your room from work and be greeted with a hello and smile. It makes you feel good. Rooms are spacious and i always find the beds give you a good nights sleep. They provide a mini bar which is great for late night arrival. Close to either Flinders St or SX railway station.

2 Thank Bob6282
Bright, Australia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great experience from start to finish. Staff were warm and friendly while also professional and efficient. Our room was modern clean, well appointed and had a great outside area.
We parked our car in the private car park and were able to walk across the street to the Yarra River and Southbank restaurants, and the next day we walked a few blocks to the CBD shopping area and some of the best Restaurants in Australia.
This place is a real winner and we will definitely return.

Room Tip: We had room 704, close to the elevator and had a great veranda.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marg454
Union, Washington
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for conference trip well equipped large apartment I think 45 to 50 square meters, indoor swimming and spa well organised, Great location close to conference and fine dining restaurants coming to staff very helpful.

Room Tip: High floor
2 Thank Krik S
Stephen M, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Krik S

The Adina Melbourne Northbank team are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay and that you are highly recommending the hotel. Our one bedroom apartments are indeed 48 square meters and its great receiveing feedback on our very helpful team.
We look forward to accommodating you on your next vist to Melbourne

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I spent 5 nights at the Adina in Melbourne. Room was spacious and comfortable. I was greeted by name by front desk staff and they were helpful. I was able to easily walk all around the area to convention centre, shopping, restaurants etc. The cafe next door only opened at 7 and 8 on weekends which was inconvenient for me a couple days but I could find spots elsewhere. I didn't drive so I can't comment on the parking. I loved Melbourne and this is great spot to call home.

Room Tip: Sleep away from tram side and go higher
2 Thank Allanlarson
Dear Allan Larson

I’m thrilled to read that our team greeted by name on during your five day stay. We hope you can call Adina Northbank home again when your next in Melbourne

Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our 3rd stay at these apartments.We are always impressed with the cleanliness & freshness.We like being on the 10th floor.They are very conveniently situated for train & tram & Southbank. We enjoy walking. We find the Room Service from KeyIf very good.We find all the Staff very friendly & helpful.We will certainly come again. Ian & Audrey

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Audrey N
Dear Audrey N

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your last stay with us on Tripadvisor.
It is pleasing to read that we still impress guests on their return visit. It appears that you enjoyed all aspects of Adina Melbourne Northbank from the cleanliness of the apartment to our friendly and helpful team.

Look forward to welcoming you back very soon