- Great location (close to transport, short walk to city and Southbank)
- Friendly staff
- Quiet: we had an apartment at the back of the property and on one of the higher levels that meant although the views weren't great (a carpark mainly), it was away from the traffic/tram noise
- Reasonably clean - there were dirty hand prints on some of the walls, marks on the lounge/cushions and the furniture hadn't been moved to be cleaned underneath, but otherwise clean and tidy
- Gym, spa, sauna and pool were good facilities
- Kitchen was fully functional
- Very comfortable bed
- the one-bedroom apartment was smaller than I anticipated
- view wasn't great
All in all, our apartment was adequate for our week stay but we were a little disappointed with the size. A more thorough cleaning would also be advantageous.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Executive Northbank Melbourne