Milano Serviced Apartments
$201
$176
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$167
$92
$88
  • Bar/Lounge
$312
$241
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$115
$93
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Olsen(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$157
$45
$231
$187
  • Pool
All reviewsaldi supermarketgreat locationcinema roomqueen victoria marketswashing machineindoor pooltennis courtsmelbourne central stationapartment was cleancooking facilitiesswanston stcar parkingfull kitchenmin walkstayed for nightsliving areafree tram zone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Stayed one night with a super late check-in (1am) staff were fantastic,,, my keys were waiting for me in the night safe... modern, boutique style room... very clean and comfortable... small but well designed kitchen... plenty of wardobe space and a washing macine/clothes dryer built in to the bathroom... 100m to city baths for a great swim... 5 mins to Vic markets for the world's best fresh food... 10/10

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Stayed in a two bedroom deluxe apartment for one night with 2 teenagers. The apartment was new and modern- everywhere was clean and had everything we needed for our stay except a hair dryer which was a nuisance- they would probably have got one if we had time to ask and then wait for it. the only criticism was the size of the apartment- it was tiny! The wardrobe in the main bedroom wouldn't even open as it was so close to the bed, therefore the draws in the wardrobe couldn't be opened. This didn't bother us as we only stayed one night, but if we were there for longer it would have been a nuisance. There also would not have been anywhere to put our cases! In the lounge, there was only enough seating on a couch for two adults and a third child at a squeeze- anyone else would have to sit on a kitchen chair which is not very comfortable. This couch was also a fold out sofa bed but heaven help anyone who actually had to sleep on it- we unfolded it because we thought it may be a bit more comfortable watching TV, and it was terrible - every spring could be felt! Beware if you have apartment 805 and plan on using the sofa bed!!!
All in all, we had a good stay, but I think if you were staying for longer than one or two nights, then there are places around that have more space!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The hotel actually stinks. The whole of level 19 stank so bad that as soon as we stepped out of the elevator we had to run to our room (which also stank but in a different way). There was a leaking pipe which affected 3 floors. We literally had to walk through puddles to get to our room.

There was no room service / house keeping. We stayed there 3 nights and not once did anyone clean our room. It was over Easter but they could've at least told us when we booked. Really bad experience overall. Felt cheated. They even charged us for a car park we didn't use on the last day. Avoid this place if possible.

Room Tip: Not this place.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank markt1980what
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Four women stayed for 5 nights in 2 bedroom Apartment. Very handy location. Apartment near new, good layout. Only one complaint, the cleaner only ever did half the jobs.Apart from that would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank McCormicksNz
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Hoped it would be better than some of the reviews and generally, it was okay. Stayed for 5 nights with my family (hubby, 2 girls) for concerts and shopping. Man at reception was functional but indifferent. The kitchen floor was very sticky for some reason and I had to hand wash it with the kitchen scourer to make it bearable.
Thought it was very swish having tvs in both bedrooms, but discovered no aerial in kids room. Hubby went to ask and was told the tv was old style (CRT) and didn't work anyway. Which was fine, but one has to ask - why is it still there?
Balcony was very small and only handy for draping wet clothes to dry with Aircon unit out there. On the subject of washing, it said powder was available at reception ($2), but they had none left, which to me is just poor planning. So I washed with water in a machine that didn't match the instructions!
The bathroom is nice enough, but a shelf in the shower had obviously broken off and not been replaced, and the toilet roll holder fell apart when touched, so we left it on the floor.
Housekeeping came only after the first night, and after that, the bins were never emptied and the coffee and milk wasn't replaced. I don't care about bed making, but it was getting cramped with rubbish in the kitchen. The bins also stank in the lift area on our floor (we found where to put our own rubbish eventually - in a room near the lifts!).
On the plus side, it's a great location near Swanston St trams, an Aldi and Melbourne Central, and the kids of course loved the pool and the gym area was well equipped.
Kitchen was also pretty functional for our needs (we cooked a couple of nights).
I couldn't use my Clarion card to gather points and I must say if I was Clarion, I would not associate myself with this hotel - it's not up to standard.
I would stay again if there was no other option, but I would be hunting around for something else first.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family