City Centre Budget is a good hotel to stay in if you are looking for cheap, central accommodation.
- 100M to Parliament Station
- Cheap (we paid $79.00 per night for a double room)
- There is a rooftop terrace where you can get some fresh air or have a few drinks
- 100M to the top of Bourke Street
- Clean rooms
- Good comfy beds
- A cute little café right outside the front door that does great coffee
- Shared showers/Toilet (alternatively there is ensuite rooms for a little extra but make sure you bring a pair of thongs if you use the shared showers)
- No aircon (we have stayed in summer and it is surprisingly not that bad!)
- The hotel building is right next to a car park, if you are on the left side of the building it can be a bit bright at night
- No elevator, so take the stairs, probably not that convenient for people with young children
Overall, you get what you pay for. I have stayed here about 5 or 6 times while visiting Melbourne. I would recommend to some people and I wouldn't recommend to some others. It is a personal decision to where you stay and on your budget.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your City Centre Budget Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Centre Budget Melbourne