Recently refurbished? Somewhere around 1970 I think. The stairwell smells dank and musty, the carpets in the room are threadbare, the paint is peeling. For $140 a night I expect a reasonable standard of hygiene but didn't find it here. Left after one night after booking for 3 - and only stayed the first night because I arrived after midnight and was too tired to look for something else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments on Lygon has 22 apartments that all include fully equipped Kitchens for self-catering, and they're spacious enough for you to feel very comfortable during your stay. Appointed with modern furnishings and a touch of the local culture, you have the choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms and most of the apartments have a private balcony or courtyard. Unlike many other Melbourne accommodation places, car parking is on-site and included in the tariff - there is even enough space to park a mini bus if required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Apartments on Lygon - Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Apartments On Lygon - Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Residence Apartments On Lygon