We were booked into this hotel to attend meeting in Melbourne. We arrived from interstate and arrived around noon. We asked if we coukd check in as we were tired and wanted to relax. Person who served us not very helpful.
We ended up hauling luggage up steps to have our bags stored. Again staff not that friendly. When we finally got into our studio room was little disappointed. Room quite large but wasted space. Shower area very small and not user friendly. Glass partition and not that private and badly designed. Mirrored cabinet above toilet only place to put things no vanity only sink. Kitchen area also disappointing. Only one fork one pot etc so couldnt cook or eat in. Also no bed lights only lamp on desk. Bed and pillows comfortable. TV small and not best position to watch in bed. The breakfast was good value and staff were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Collins is located in the heart of Melbourne’s business and financial centre, opposite Rialto Towers. Just outside the door is the city’s vibrant entertainment, restaurant, and shopping precinct, while Bourke Street, Southgate, the Crown Entertainment complex and Telstra Dome are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Collins Street Hotel Melbourne
- Oaks On Collins Street Melbourne
- Oaks Collins
- Oaks Hotel Melbourne
- Oaks Melbourne