WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #25 of 157 Hotels in Melbourne
Melbourne
“Never disappoint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is one of the many trips that I have done and chosen to stay with Quest Docklands and it has never been a disappointing. The service and quality is immaculate. I had stayed with Quest Docklands from anywhere between a night to up to two months and every time I am impressed with the cleanliness as well as the professionalism of the staff.

This time round was no exception. I was given a call the morning I was suppose to check-in informing me that the room I have booked is no longer available (due to maintenance) and instead of the 2 Bedroom, 4 single bed configuration I requested for, I would have to end up with a 2 Queen bed configuration. I arrived and was told that because of this inconvenience, I would be given a lower rate as well as complimentary parking. Further to the surprise, when I arrived in the room, I found a box of Cadbury Roses with a apology note attached to it.

It's these personal touches that really make Quest Docklands stand out. I will definitely be back again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM_QDocklands, General Manager at Quest Docklands, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Mr Lim,

It was great to welcome you back again and I'm pleased you had yet another great experience staying at Quest Docklands. Once again, thank you for understanding regarding the room move.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent location, close to everything in the city. Wonderful staff who are always available to assist with any enquiry. Stayed here a couple of years ago and was very pleasantly surprised with my recent stay to see a top notch refurbishment has been completed.
Will be coming back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM_QDocklands, General Manager at Quest Docklands, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Annie,

Thank you for your excellent review on your recent stay with us at Quest Docklands.
I was glad to hear your accommodation met your expectations and the location was convenient.

Our refurbished apartments are furnished to suit our guest’s needs and requirements whether it is for short or long term accommodation. We pride ourselves on servicing these needs with space, convenience, comfort and by providing our valued guests with a 'home away from home'.

Thank you once again, I will definitely pass your wonderful feedback to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Docklands in the future.
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a fabulous 4 days in Melbourne. We have an 8 month old baby and the Quest Docklands were fantastic! We had a port a cot all set up for us on arrival and having a one bedroom unit, it was great to have a kitchenette and laundry.
Our balcony over looked Bourke street.
The staff were all fantastic and i loved the location, being close to Southern cross station and Ethiad.
Would definately recommend this.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank April J
GM_QDocklands, General Manager at Quest Docklands, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear April,

Thank you for staying at Quest Docklands. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your many positive comments regarding our apartments and services.

We look forward welcoming you back to Quest Docklands on any future visits you may make to Melbourne.
Tasmania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Quest Docklands last Friday night so that i was close to the footy game that I wanted to go to at Etihad Stadium. I have nothing but praise for staff members that I had contact with, from the Reception staff, to the Housekeepers and also the laundry workers.

The greatest thing that they all did was return my phone charger to me by mail this week as I had stupidly left it in the wall when I left on Saturday morning. I didn't hold much hope for it when I rang on Sunday about it when I discovered it was missing. However, they tracked it down and I received it in the mail today, 4 days later. Sensational service!! Thank you Quest Docklands. The complimentary upgrade to a 2 BR room was also very good of them, and the room was great. I can't praise the Quest enough and will definitely be back when next I visit Melbourne.

Room Tip: If you are a footy fan, request a room overlooking Etihad Stadium, and watch the fans arriving and a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RooboyTasmania
GM_QDocklands, General Manager at Quest Docklands, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Rooboy,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My partner & I stated here for a special occasion and had a great night. Rooms are lovely & clean. We had another couple visit us for drinks and snacks before heading out in docklands, and they commented on how nice the room was. The front desk was very accommodating, helpful and happy to have a laugh. I was very happy with our stay and recommend it if your planning an enjoyable stay in melbourne.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM_QDocklands, General Manager at Quest Docklands, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Chloe Chilli

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed in a studio room and found the overall experience to be great. My studio was roomy and had a kitchenette with a two hotplate stove, microwave and small fridge. The room and bathroom were very clean as were the utensils and pots in the drawers. There was a flatscreen tv, writing table and lamp. The studio décor was modern with a queen size bed and full length mirror on the wardrobe.

The bathroom was large and included a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, shower cap and hair dryer were provided. There were some dining options nearby that could be charged back to the room. There is also the option to borrow dvds, magazines and newspapers from the lobby. Front desk was helpful and staff are friendly - they always say hi when they walk past you. I would definitely stay here again for work.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank miss_v_rose
Dear Miss V Rose

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed in a two bedroom apartment last weekend and we were very happy overall. The room was spacious and modern with separate areas for the kitchen and lounge. Off street parking under the hotel was very handy. It was in a great location to walk to dinner in town within 10 minutes. In our dealings with the staff they were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for providing us with such a great night!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Michelle V

Thank you for your wonderful review of the property and your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated.

Our refurbished Two Bedroom Apartments are ideal for extended stays or anyone who values space and convenience when travelling to Melbourne! With flexible bedding and the ability to accommodate a maximum of 5 guests, with the use of a sofa bed (additional charges apply), these apartments are very popular with families and groups.

Once again thanks for your recommendation, we look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Docklands!