Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$132
$87
Radisson
$245
$206
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$180
$153
  • Breakfast included
Melbourne Marriott Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$254
$168
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$162
$114
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$105
$87
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$181
$149
$201
$177
Priceline
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$138
$110
  • Fitness center
All reviewscity roadepic apartmentsthese apartmentscrown casinobedroom apartmentsouth bankminute walkgreat apartmentmain bathroomwalking distancewell equipped kitchenwashing machine and dryerfloor to ceiling windowsconvenience storefull kitchenlaundry facilitiessmall balcony
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have stayed here before and again I found this place very satisfying. Great location, well presented, and it had everything I needed for a great stay. The room I had came with a balcony which just added to the room. I was so easy to get to the MEC just a few minutes. Comes highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank spj709Sydney
Melbourne04, Guest Relations Manager at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to have welcomed you back to Melbourne Short Stay Apartments, it is our absolute pleasure to have you stay with us. We strive to make you feel right at home during your stay, so we are pleased that you were once again satisfied with your Melbourne Short Stay experience and enjoyed your apartment’s balcony, furnishings and the convenient location.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and for your very kind words. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We booked this apartment through wotif mystery deal $225 p/night, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom. We stayed at Victoria Tower, kavanagh road. The apartment itself had plenty of room for the four of us. The kitchen and bathrooms were a good modern standard. The beds were comfortable. The lounge and dining room furniture were basic, but functional. 6 seater dining room table. A small desk was useful for laptop etc. Kids enjoyed the large lap pool. The closest restaurant is Italian, but don't bother dining there, see my review. These apartments are a good 10 minutes walk to the free melbourne trams that take you all around the city, this didn't bother us, but for some they may wish to be even closer to the city? They are 5 minutes walk to crown casino. On the saturday night we got some street noise (we were on the 17th floor), but that could be solved by closing the windows and if necessary putting on the a/c.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on a high floor with views of MCG, this was good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Melbourne04, Guest Relations Manager at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear you found your apartment provided space and functionality for you and your fellow travellers. Also, that you considered the kitchen and bathrooms to be of a modern standard and that you found our beds to be comfortable. Our Southbank Central location is ideal for those who want to be close to the world-class restaurants, bars, theatres and venues that Southbank and the Crown Entertainment Complex have to offer, while being only a short walk to the Central Business District.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had to wait in the reception for over 30 mins while checking in as they could not locate my booking. Since I wanted to drop my bags off before heading for a meeting, this was a big inconvenience as I was late for a meeting. Finally they managed to locate it and I was given my keys. The apartment was on the 34th floor and had lovely views through the glass walls. Internet was chargeable so I did not try. The biggest weirdity was the keys did not self lock and it was recommened to leave them in the lock whilst inside for some reason. I felt very very unsafe as I did not understand whether this locked the door from inside or not. Very inconvinient and I would definitely moved out had my stay been for longer.
The pros were it was very close to my office, good views from the glass walls, quite clean and spacious. There is a 7/11 type store next door as well. Overall, unplesant experience whilst checking in and the lack of locking keys cannot make me recommend this place at all.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A very good apartment, convenient and had all the mod cons. Lots of towels, kitchen was wel stoked and the apartment all worked fine. This was a business trip and it was handy beng able t have breakfast every day in the apartment without having to pay $25 in a hotel.

Only downside was the cleanliness was so so. Soap remains in the shower soap holder, some rubbish left on top of a side table etc.

I would sty here gain and Southbank was convenient to the city as a short walk.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had a single room apartment on 180 City Road. The room was fine with everything you would want and the location was fine. The staff were also helpful. However, the noise was absolutely terrible. The apartment is on the corner of 2 main roads and the noise was 24/7. If you are a light sleeper forget it or take sleeping tablets - I had too. i am rating it poor because If I can't sleep the next day is just miserable. I was below level 11.

Room Tip: Maybe insist on a higher level?