I was nervous about staying here after reading some terrible reviews but we enjoyed our stay here . My husband and I stayed two nights here with our four year old and the main attraction was it has a very simple kitchenette and there was a tiny separate bedroom with a single bed perfect for our son. We could get probably a better hotel room for the same price but not with a separate bedroom for our son.
It is not spacious but the fittings were modern and quite comfortable. I certainly would not describe it as filthy but I have had better servicing of a room. We did find the bed was short sheeted as someone else noted.
The position is excellent . It isjust a two minute walk from Coles supermarket and the free city tram stop is at the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrow on Spencer (also known as HarbourView Apartment) offers convenient and value for money accommodation from hotel rooms, studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments with individual decor. Perfectly Located at the west end of Melbourne CBD, on the corner of Spencer and La Trobe streets. Southern Cross station and Etihad Stadium are nearby with FREE TRAM STOPS at our doorsteps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour View Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Apartment Melbourne
- Hotel Harbour View Apartment