We arrived with our daughter expecting a two bedroom apartment to find the queen bed was actually located in the lounge room that had been slightly partitioned off in a corner to provide just enough room to place a two seater sofa, TV and coffee table between the sofa that had little room between the TV and the sofa. The two seater table for eating was in the hallway and it looked like the old kitchen was the single bedroom as there was a servery window that went to lounge room. The kitchen was more spacious than the bedrooms and I agree with other comments the apartment was grotty. The beds were uncomfortable - almost stiff boards. We were so disgusted it was advertised as a two bedroom apartment we up and left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HarbourView Apartment (also known as Arrow on Spencer) offers convenient and value for money accommodation from hotel rooms, studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments with individual decor. Perfectly Located at the west end of Melbourne CBD, on the corner of Spencer and La Trobe streets. Southern Cross station and Etihad Stadium are nearby with FREE TRAM STOPS at our doorsteps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Harbour View Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Apartment Melbourne
- Hotel Harbour View Apartment