We had to wait 20 mins after the 2pm check in time due to room not being ready, Reception lady was quite rude to begin with. Got upgraded to 4 bedroom penthouse due to 2 bedroom air con not working! 2 bedroom photos looked nice on website, went into 4 bedroom and furniture was old and worn out. Also room had just been cleaned so stunk of bleach and floor was still wet and slippery. Nice big room though and amazing private terrace, only problem no furniture on the terrance so we could not enjoy it! Great location though as very close to public transport. Could sleep alot of people which was great. I dont think the room is worth the price though, lots of scuffs of walls and drain in bathroom was extremly dirty and yuk looking, stairs to upstairs were flithy also. Would not stay here again until refurbished. With alittle care this hotel could be great and well worth the price but for now worn out and needing needing new furnishings asap!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrow on Spencer (also known as HarbourView Apartment) offers convenient and value for money accommodation from hotel rooms, studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments with individual decor. Perfectly Located at the west end of Melbourne CBD, on the corner of Spencer and La Trobe streets. Southern Cross station and Etihad Stadium are nearby with FREE TRAM STOPS at our doorsteps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour View Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Apartment Melbourne
- Hotel Harbour View Apartment