Stayed at harbour view for two nights as I was attending two concerts in Melbourne, First room was extremely noisy with road works going all night, complained so was moved to a second room, once entering the room a strong odour similar to old wet carpet was noticed, lights were not working and the air con was not working, the heat and stuffiness of the room was unbearable. Complained once again and was moved to a third room, this room was much better, quiet over night and working air con however was woken at 8am by a noise that appeared to be drilling (into the wall) from a neighbouring room, which was not appreciated since i wanted a late check out and a sleep in, after not a lot of sleep the night before. The staff however were very friendly, and helpful. The location is also great.
Had dinner at Il Sole, an Italian restaurant attached to the hotel, the restaurant prices were very reasonable, the service was fast and friendly and the meals very tasty.
I probably will not stay in the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrow on Spencer (also known as HarbourView Apartment) offers convenient and value for money accommodation from hotel rooms, studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments with individual decor. Perfectly Located at the west end of Melbourne CBD, on the corner of Spencer and La Trobe streets. Southern Cross station and Etihad Stadium are nearby with FREE TRAM STOPS at our doorsteps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour View Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Apartment Melbourne
- Hotel Harbour View Apartment