“Delicious.....go there!!!”

Ranked #10 of 4,395 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Rice Paper Scissors is modeled on the hawker dining bars of South East Asia with a shared-eating concept being the focus of our offering. We aim to serve only the freshest ingredients, sourced organically and ethically where possible - and all our sauces, pates and relishes are made in-house.
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We had the 5 plates for 2 people and loved every mouthful. Service was fantastic, the vibe of the whole place was perfect and the food was unbelievably good!!

1  Thank Starling-Joneses
Write a ReviewReviews (1,951)

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Really enjoyed a very late meal after Les Mis. Service was excellent, happy to serve us even though it was after 10:30. Food was excellent and easy to share.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

You eat, you live, you breath and you eat! Oh..and sometimes you work, so you can eat. It was a birthday dinner with 9 of us squeezed into a small table and kicking in the evening with cocktails. As I told the server, I like full moon and I like panda's so I had the Full Moon Panda. It was boozy and refreshing. Go figure! The hit surely was the food. The selection was varied and the shared plated were just right. The ribs were ridiculously tender, juicy and flavourful. The fried chicken was nothing like I have had before. The betel leaf was used in an innovative way which worked well with the dish. And the simple lotus root fries were spot on. Although, I wonder how did they manage to get such big lotus roots! The service was excellent with the people taking good care of our group. All in all, the food was EPIC! I recommend reservations as it is a very cozy place.

1  Thank ThisIsTheGuru
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Food is superb. Full stop!

We got the 5 tapas for $49 and it was excellent although this was too much to eat between just two girls. Although I recommend it anyway as you get to try 5 amazing dishes!

This place is a must if you're in Melbourne.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We met my cousin from Perth and we are so pleased we chose this restaurant everything was amazing from the staff to the cocktails and the food it was just delicious . We chose the $49 shared tapas plate by two everything was so so good if one was to pick a highlight it would be the pork rolls but everything was so good we chose the lamb ribs, laab Ped ( duck) ,pork rolls, crying tiger, and soft shell crabs rolls.
Please leave enough room for the desserts just mouthwatering all in all a great lunch would recommend this restaurant to everyone do yourself a favour and just get to rice paper scissors.

1  Thank Grant B