“Perfect stay for some rest on the night before our BIG day”

The Langham, Melbourne
Ranked #5 of 160 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 10, 2009

My bridesmaids and I stayed at the Langham on the night before my wedding and it was absolutely perfect! My sister and I were fortunate enough to have buffet dinner and breakfast at the Melba restaurant and both times they were both delicious!

The location is excellent with awesome views of Flinders St station and the Yarra river, as well as the rest of the Melbourne city views.

Staying at the Langham allowed us to feel pampered and relaxed on a night that was so important. I don't think I would have been as calm as I was on my wedding day if it wasn't for the relaxing stay that I had at the Langham.

• Stayed: November 2008
There are newer reviews for The Langham, Melbourne

Reviewed August 8, 2009

A very beautiful hotel,really well located,its walking distance to everything.The breakfast every morning was outstanding.The children were very well catered for as well. We will be staying there again. Five stars

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2009

Excellent service all around - without a doubt. Lovely, well presented hotel; a place an older rather "well off" person would certainly want to stay. May need a touch if a refurb in the rooms, but everything was lovely nonetheless.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I stayed for 3 nights in the Langham and can honestly say, its one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Everything about it, was 5 star. The view from our room was stunning! We had the Melbourne skyline right in front of us and were overlooking the river. Best view Ive ever had, and Ive been to many hotels all over the world. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2009

It was such an enjoyable weekend. Our room was lovely and the complimentary services really topped off our stay. The staff and service were excellent. All meals were thoroughly enjoyed. Will definitely recommend to friends and return.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Langham. I have stayed at many hotels around the world and Langham Melbourne is in my Top 5. I received an email 3 days before my stay and a phone call 24hours prior asking if we had any special needs. We found all staff to be helpful and genuinely cared about our welfare.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

Cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism, courtesy and friendliness of the service we received from every member of staff at The Langham during our recent conference. We received glowing feedback from our guests - all of whom are successful businessmen who travel the country and the globe and regularly stay in similar establishments. The Langham was a key component in making the launch of our latest vehicle one of the best we have undertaken.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business