Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Radisson
$118
$112
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$190
$175
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$180
$137
$193
$181
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$161
$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$92
$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$108
  • Fitness center
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$159
$132
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

6,369 results
All reviewsmelba restaurantchocolate fountainaria baryarra riverthe club loungea river view roombeautiful hotelturn down servicehigh teasouth bankcorner roomvalet parkingbuffet breakfastfive star hotelarts centreflinders street stationold world charm
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I was at the Langham for 2 nights on business and we had our function in the hotel. The whole experience was fabulous. This hotel is pure class and their buffet breakfast and seafood lunch absolutely stunning. Having travelled extensively in Australia this hotel stands out for me as it above the others in terms of service. The staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable on the hotel facilities. When you organise a function with over 300 people and it runs as smoothly as the Langham allowed us to I am very impressed. The rooms are nice and very comfortable , I personally loved the pink theme. The pool and Spa are very nice as well, not extreadordinary big but nice nevertheless. The food and service are what stands out for me so I willbe back.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spent 1 night at the Langham in a very spacious room with a river view. The staff from bell boy to reception were very friendly and helpful. My friends and I wanted to have buffet lunch at Melba but was unable to get a reservation as the restaurant was booked out (father's day weekend). We went down to the restaurant at noon and the manager very generously organised the last available table to us. It was the best buffet lunch with very fresh seafood, open sushi bar and cook to order meals. The experience at the Langham was as good as the movie they play on repeat to advertise the Langham hotel chains on the TV channel in the hotel room!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I travel frequently to Melbourne and normally stay at the Westin Melbourne or Quay West Suites. Both are excellent hotels. However, I booked a room at the Langham because of the top Tripadvisor rating and my colleague's high recommendations. I was not disappointed. The lobby is tastefully opulent. The reception staff were friendly and efficient during check-in and upgraded my room without charge. My large room (1611) offered a beautiful view of the Melbourne skyline across the Yarra River,and the bed was firm and comfortable. I've decided to make the Langham my base for return visits to Melbourne.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Excellent location with walking along Yarra river to Crown Casino or by footbridge to Melbourne CBD and Flinders Station.

Restaurants, Cafes and shopping variety in adjacent complex.
Luxury furnishings including fresh flowers and also Grand Piano playing at key periods.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aumitchelgl
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great hotel,facilities good,rooms spot on.
The only downside was the valet parking which was an absolute shambles,poorly organised waited for ages.
Overall rate hotel highly,would not hesitate to stay their again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
DavidLM_LanghamMelb, Guest Relations Manager at The Langham, Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your review. It’s good to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our various facilities. We do apologise if there was a delay with the valet parking – we have to collect all the cars from a large carpark under the adjoining Southgate centre and we do advise that this may take at least 15 minutes. We do hope that your next visit will fulfil all your expectations.
David Landis-Morse