Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$111
$86
Radisson
$118
$113
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$190
$175
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$180
$137
$193
$181
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$92
$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$165
$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$125
$108
  • Fitness center
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$159
$132
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

6,369 results
All reviewsmelba restaurantchocolate fountainaria baryarra riverthe club loungea river view roombeautiful hotelturn down servicehigh teasouth bankcorner roomvalet parkingbuffet breakfastfive star hotelarts centreflinders street stationold world charm
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Finally I have found the perfect Melbourne Hotel. Went with my sister and son for a long weekend, absolutely superb. From the moment we arrived we were treated with nothing but the best, the bell boys, concierge & check in were superb. The Breakfast was incredible, we simply could not think of one thing missing...! This hotel is right up there with the best in the world - it eqates to the Ritz London in terms of rooms, comfort and service, but at a fraction of the price! I have told all my friends and family to never bother looking elsewhere for a Melbourne Hotel, we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Great hotel, Great stay. Huge corner room, well furnished and luxurious. Free internet and wonderful buffet breakfast. A regal hotel with excellent staff and service. Location is perfect in the middle of Melbourne. Easy parking and driving. Easy access to trains.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My Daughter and I enjoyed our stay at the Langham Hotel Melbourne 16/10/2001. From the moment we were greeted by the front door staff until we left the service was great. Checkin was fast and efficent with the receptionist keen to assist us in any way possible to enhance our stay. I have been a guest at this hotel many times over the last 10 years going back to the days when it was a Sheraton Hotel and my company mostly uses Sheraton (starwood) chain Hotels. The hotel is very clean and the staff are very attentive to their guests and to the point that several hotel staff referred to me by my name not bad for a large hotel. We enjoyed both dinner and breakfast at the hotel's Melba's resturant which has a wide variety of internation crusine. I can really recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a first class 5 star hotel in Melbourne

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Stayed here last week for 4 nights. This was a truly 5 star experience hotel, from service quality of all staff including porter, cleaners, concierge and front desk to the decor on the hotel and room. I had a room over looking the Yara with a king sized bed. The room was spacious, very comfortable bed with sufficient fluffy pillows and nicely position desk whether for working in daylight or at night. The lightings were sufficient and the window dressing was just right. If I wanted moonlight, I had it. If I wanted pitch darkness, I have it too. There was even an international adaptor placed in the drawers next to the mini bar and there was adequate landing space for my things through out the room. The bathroom was spacious and adequately stocked with the right toiletries and I am amazed with the quality of the stationery and decor which shows careful thought. Staff were friendly and went out of their way to meet and exceed your expectations. Each query was dealt with pronto and there was a genuine eagerness to help without being overbearing. Smiles were genuine and all around! The Melba restaurant where the breakfast was served was airy, bright and had a lovely view of the river.

Location wise it was great too. Just a stone throw from Crown with all the lovely restuarants about, Southbank esplanade with restuarants and a food court right next door. A short walk across the river is Flinders Train station and central melbourne with easy access to shopping, food and anything else you would need.

My room per night was about AUD 250 a night which was worth every cent. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank suetz
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We stayed in a grand king river-view room, which had been recently renovated. The room was spacious enough without being huge, had all the amenities one expects in a 5 star property. good quiet A/C, excellent large TV etc. View was very good. Very quiet.
The bed was excellent - both remarked on how comfortable it was.
Bathroom was fine, though renovation had not replaced the cracked vanity basin (surface only).
Reception very pleasant and efficient as was check-out. All staff were great, though service in Aria was a little slow.
Great location, can walk to most sites and nearby excellent restaurants.
Recommended.