Review Highlights
best time

loveloveloved it! went to the kellars magic emporium and me and my friends got really scared over... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2018
Annie T
Fun, challenging and loads of laughs.

Put six friends in a room and watch them try to work out the clues to solve a puzzle. What a hoot... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018

from $123.10
from $130.60
from $130.60
More Info
All reviews great fun walkie talkie challenging puzzles fun experience a lot of fun emporium surveillance brain activity bonding escaped props beginners heaps instructions exercise simon
Reviewed December 7, 2014

My friends and I have had the pleasure of doing both rooms so far; the first in Flemington and the second Mine Escape room in South Melbourne. Both rooms were fantastic. They were well put together, with varied and a well thought out range of puzzles and mechanisms tying into the overall look and feel of the rooms perfectly. Rewarding, fun and an overall great experience from start to finish.

We've made an attempt to try every new escape room company that's opened up in Melbourne and Escape Room Melbourne still tops our list!

We will be eagerly awaiting their next room!

3  Thank Jimmy P
Reviewed November 27, 2014

Brilliant. Went with my partner. So much fun and a nice change from museums, parks, aquariums etc. Took us almost 1.5 hrs to complete a set of puzzles and solve clues in a room. We got a couple of hints via a radio. Was fun to do with a partner and see how different we think about solving things. Would definitely recommend this as a MUST DO if you are in Melbourne. Looking forward to doing some more of these. Well worth it.

2  Thank JasmineFizz
Reviewed November 23, 2014

As a huge fan of the online Escape Room games, this lived up to and exceeded my expectations. Really well thought out puzzles and a fully immersive experience. Highly recommended! This was the Flemington room, can't wait to try out the South Melbourne one!

Reviewed November 23, 2014

My girlfriend took me here as a surprise for my birthday so I had no idea what to expect. I've never been to one before so it was an entirely new and very fun experience. We were greeted by a very friendly and inviting host who clearly explained a the rules. The puzzles were cleverly designed and challenging. And the puzzles were not too easy and not too difficult, the difficulty levels to them were just right. We finished the puzzle within 50 minutes and enjoyed every last minute of it. I will definitely be going to their other escape rooms! I am addicted!

Reviewed November 23, 2014

I have to admit - it is an odd reception but the experience itself is very cool. Allow an hour and a half but slot it in with some other activity/event before or after. Doing it on its own feels kinda odd. It is in a person's house. Once you are immersed in the problem solving it is quite a rich experience!