The Sebel Melbourne Docklands
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$132
$87
Radisson
$244
$204
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$92
$191
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$166
  • Breakfast included
Melbourne Marriott Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$153
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$150
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$118
$101
  • Fitness center
All reviewsetihad stadiumharbour townbedroom apartmentfree tramgreat apartmentsmall balconywashing machineconvenience storepool and gymlounge roomquiet locationfull kitchenserviced dailygreat facilitiesliving areacar parkingtram stop
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I booked in here last minute for a couple of nights while staying in Melbourne. I wanted to revisit the Docklands and this was well priced for being five star.
The apartments are small, but very clean and well appointed. The shower was great, and the bed comfortable. I liked the separate living area and small balcony.
I had a first floor studio overlooking the main reception, so no waterfront views but I think they are rare.
The swimming pool is a nice touch but the jacuzzi was only partly working and the water pretty cold.
Only disappointing part was the lady on reception was very rude, to me as well as other guests checking out. Agreed, she was manning the desk on her own with several guests queued but she called one guest rude behind their back, and just grabbed my keys from me without looking up.
I went back later that day to collect my luggage and chatted to Denise on the front desk who had been very helpful and friendly when I'd checked in, luckily my lasting memory of Sebel is not the rudeness of the other receptionist.
Wifi is free in the apartments which is great. Didn't park but my understanding is it's charged.
A 10am checkout on a Sunday is early, could be 11am, makes all the difference!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Upon checking into our room the air conditioner was broken -it was a 36C when we arrived in our 4th floor room, Harbour One tower (No views, apart from the carpark). This room was teeny tiny, but with a separate bathroom, kitchen and laundry. The room was well designed to fit it all into a small space. Rang the front desk to advise them of the air conditioning problem - you have to ring an outside line to ring the front desk- quite odd. Anyway, after waiting half an hour we rang again and we were then moved by a helpful staff member to a nearby room with an air conditioner that worked. This room was slightly larger and more comfortable. The furnishings, the kitchen and bathroom were spotless and well presented. Although the dishwasher did not work. The bedside table lamp area was dusty and the bed was noisy, just sitting on it made it squeak.The double glazing helped keep out the street noise. We really liked the night light that was built into the wall, as the lamps were over-bright. Checkout is early at 10am, but we were able to extend until 11am. Great value if you can this place on sale. I think the marina view would be nice, but there is an extra charge for this. The hotel is made up of 3 towers, I think the Condor or the Sebel tower would be more likely to have marina views.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor marina view room for a special occasion, or if you are on a budget, the non view rooms are well presented with good amenities.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The price for the buck I got here was unbelieveble. All the colors of the place and its surroundings... the lift, the floor, the ROOM! The position of the TV was very good (80% of hotels miss this), ultra-comfy bed (I prefer harder, wife prefers softer, both loved it). City Circle tram for free almost next door. Can't find words to recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Renaldof
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed for two nights and three days, apart from the fact that the building is a masterpiece of architectural design, we had one of the best sleeps we have had in any hotel we have stayed in, we have been in hotels around the world.
The rooms were quiet and very comfortable, every thing you could possibly need, big flat TV, DVD and another one in the bed room, a stove and dish washer, clothes washer and microwave if needed, bathroom was spacious and clean as you would expect.
The bed was a king size and was very soft, not like the wooden planks you get at a lot of hotels. you are a stones throw from everything, shops and sights, also a free tram stops just out side the door, that takes you to the city, literally just minutes away. in the room you can cook your own food or go to one of the many restaurants just out side the hotel along the board walk, lets get this straight, your not in the city, you would be forgiven if you thought you were somewhere else, like Queensland, if your fit and or young, you could walk to the city but if your like us, trams and taxi's are the way to go, especially the free tram, we are not cheep, its just because its more convenient, your also a few minutes walk from the wheel, Melbourne version of London's eye feris wheel, its around $35 per person, but that's another story. over all the hotel/apartments are a very good choice, we will definitely be going there again, I am not going to hope you have a good time if you go, because I know you will.
PS: there is a great pool and spa as well

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, but if you want a harbor view, you should ask,
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dpetnb
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We recently spent one night at the Sebel Docklands apartments. Due to its newness, everything looked fresh and clean. The apartments have a modern and stylish look to them. They have used colour in their furnishings and in their prints on the walls to contrast with the white decor. The kitchen and apartment itself was nicely set up with quality brand appliances. The full size fridge would be a bonus for a larger family or people staying longer. Toiletries, tea and coffee were supplied. We loved the full height foyer with the glass decorations which gave a quality feel to the Sebel as you walked to the lifts. We used the Number 70 tram to travel to Flinders St. One thing that is really needed is a photocopy of the operating instructions for the dishwasher as well as the free Foxtel. We were unable to figure out how to display Foxtel on the TV. It shouldn't be necessary to have to ring the desk for simple explanations for something like this.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and to have a room with a marina view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple