Tripadvisor
Melbourne
3,093 results
All reviews mesh restaurant tonic bar corner king room yarra river valet parking floor to ceiling windows south bank room service easy access city view buffet breakfast standard room great room mini bar conference pillows gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and location. Children welcome. Feel valued as a guest. All staff treat you as a valued guest. A great place to stay to relax and unwind with everything Southbank has to offer at your fingertips. An enjoyable stroll away from tennis etc

Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Promenade Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear michellemmm2019,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was so positive and you enjoyed the service from my team. I will be sure to share your kind words with my colleagues and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I expected more from the hotel as it is rated a 4 star hotel. The bathroom products felt cheap and the room was not as clean as I expected. The bar fridge had old dried milk in it and the drawer with all the cups and coffee and tea was dirty. The coffee and tea were cheap quality too. I previously stayed in a 4 star hotel in the CBD that had beautiful products and offered their guests T2 products. The sheets made you wonder if someone would be coming round to check your ops, i.e they were as stiff as the ones you get in hospital. Definitely not 4 star. The reception staff on check in and out and when we spoke to them during our stay were arrogant and made us feel like they were doing us a favour being there. It is a shame as we picked this hotel for our special treat weekend away thinking we would be greeted with a 4 star experience and the promise made by their website. The pool was lovely and the kids had a great time, all the other staff that we dealt with apart from the front desk were lovely.

1  Thank Celia K

Dear Celia K,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

You have raised several concerning points which I have addressed with our management team. I understand that you have recently spoken with our Hotel Duty Manager who has addressed your concerns.

Once again, thank you for your review and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a more positive stay in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great property with excellent staff providing wonderful service. Lovely rooms and great views when staying in city view rooms. Looking forward to our next stay. Great breakfast at mesh. Convenient location

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Luvtotravelmuch,

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay at Crown Promenade Melbourne.

Our team takes pride in providing a warm and welcoming experience for all our guests. I was also pleased to hear you enjoyed your room and view. Your comments will be shared with the team, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a corner king suite for the beautiful views and the perceived luxury of Crown. What we got was a room that reeked of stale cigarettes and burnt carpets (non smoking floor). When I asked to be changed we were moved down a floor and across to the other side of the building. Check out the picture.. not the view I imagined for our 10 year wedding anniversary. A giant kfc billboard and an overpass.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear katedN9832MQ,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I was naturally disappointed to learn your recent stay did not meet your expectations and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 3 9292 8160.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is not a four star hotel. Very disappointed with the room cleanliness and quality of the in-house food. The carpet in the reception area was also dirty, as was aspects of the room. We would not stay here again, but return to a neighbouring four star hotel that was of 'four star' quality.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear bonniebb2020,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I was naturally disappointed to learn your recent stay did not meet your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 3 9292 8160.