Crown Promenade Melbourne
$221
$205
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$142
$96
  • Restaurant
Melbourne Marriott Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$150
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$156
$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$180
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$130
$101
  • Fitness center
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$183
$166
  • Breakfast included
The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$253
$160
Agoda.com
$206
$183
Priceline
2,682 results
All reviewsmesh restauranttonic barcorner king roomcasino complexyarra riverfloor to ceiling windowssouth bankvalet parkingroom serviceeasy accessmodern hotelcity viewshort walkbuffet breakfaststandard roomgreat roommini bar
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We chose the Crown Promenade as a night away for my birthday based on the fact that I am a signature member and I was a sent a letter of incentives if we stayed and dined at the crown as part of my birthday. It was a 39 degree day in Melbourne and we get to our room and it was hot, no AC seemed to be working and there was no champagne on arrival as promised. We fiddled with the AC thinking it was not on, so we left the room for a couple of hours in the hope the room would cool down, no such luck. I called guest services and they too told me to change the settings and wait 15 min. 20 min later no change in temperature. I call guest services and they offered to send maintenance by this stage it was 6.30 pm and for my 1 night stay it was not satisfactory to have maintenance in my room fixing the AC. This should have been noted prior to checking some one in the room. Guest services response was a blunt " what do you want me to do about it ?" I was gobsmacked. In a haste I was put through to concierge who offered to change my room. I also mentioned I still didn't have the champagne I was promised. I need to mention my initial room was on the 16th floor corner king room with views which is what I had paid for, I was moved to the 7th floor corner king with the view of tin roofs, but it did not feel like I was in a sauna. Shortly after at 7pm my champagne arrived ( 4 hrs after check in and only after I reminded concierge, quite embarrassing when you need to keep reminding people it's your birthday just to get what was promised at time of booking).

It is then time for bed......I pull the covers back and there is a big tear in the fitted sheet! Poor house keeping!!! Whoever made the bed must have been blind. By this stage I am over the Crown Promenade and will definitely not stay here again or recommend it.

I mentioned the torn sheets at check out so that housekeeping would not think I did it, and was told I should have mentioned it so that they would be changed, I said after 1 room change and then torn sheets I could not be bothered all I got was " sorry".

This was my first and last stay at the Promenade. Poor form for a place that prides themselves for their 5 star service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Firstly let me apologise for the issues you encountered whilst staying with us, these standards are certainly not characteristic of the levels of presentation and service we strive to achieve at Crown Promenade.

Please contact us on (03) 9292 8160 as we would like the opportunity to discuss your stay in more detail.

Kind regards,

Greg Moore
Crown Promenade

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were there for the March long weekend. The location was great, close to the tram/trains if you need to go anywhere. As there are restaurants everywhere near the hotel we never had any meals there so we ate out all the time. Staff were helpful and friendly. The only thing that we could pick on was that there was no spa or bath in our room, but then again the shower area was big enough for 3 people(not that we had 3 people in there).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leo C
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I can't fault my stay at Crown Promenade! All the staff were so friendly and willing to help with anything we needed, the food was delicious, the room service was prompt, the facilities were beautiful and clean and the location is perfect walking distance to everything!
I can't wait to have an excuse to come back again!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights for a recent conference which was being held at Crown Palladium, in the building next door.
While the Promenade is a separate building to the one housing the Crown Casino and Crown Palladium, it is linked by an overhead (enclosed, airconditioned) walkway from level 1.
The rooms are well appointed, are very clean, and are provided with a range of foxtel channels.
The use of the swimming pool, spa (both with views out towards the skyline) and sauna on Level 3 was a great way to widn down after each afternoon after the conference.
The location of the hotel is great - only 2 minutes to the casino floor, no more then a 5 minute walk to restaurants along the southern banks of the Yarra River.
Definately a recommended hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The Crown Promenade has to be my all time favourite hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay in.
From checkin to checkout the experience was faultless.
We had a room on the 20th floor with the most amazing city view.
We were over in Melbourne visiting our Daughter & stayed here the night before we were due to fly home & I can honsetly say it was worth every penny & a great way to end our short time in Australia.
I would highly recommend staying here, the hotel has everything you should need from a swimming pool to spa, to casino, to 24 hour food court.
Amazing.
Will definitely stay again on our next trip.
5 star all the way.

Room Tip: I emailed the hotel when booking over the internet & asked for a city view room. All i can say is they fulfilled our wishes & then some. Staff are so friendly& cannot do enough to help you to have a pleasant stay.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple