“Better than my Lebanese authentic home cooking”
Review of Zurouna

Zurouna
Ranked #631 of 4,029 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Better than my Lebanese authentic home cooking”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend everyone to visit this place.
The food is authentic devious and fresh and cooked to perfection . I must admit. As a Lebanese who learnt the skills of cooking from the best , I take my hat off to the chef. S/he has cooked the kibbi to perfection, the baba ghanouj is exploding with flavours, lamb kafta is the best , hummus is so smooth, ma'anek reminded me of my childhood , everything was yummy
I went there is my Italian partner who believes that no cuisine can outdo the Italian cuisine, and he did not stop eating . He was very impressed
I will visit this place every time I will visit Melbourne
This place is a must to try
I am into good food and this place is one of the best I have had

• Visited October 2013

“Amazing middle eastern adventure”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The meal my partner and I had at this restaurant was absolutely amazing. The food is a mixture of Lebanese, Syrian, Moroccan but with a modern twist. The decor was perfect, a modern restaurant with beautiful fit out. This one is not to be missed.

• Visited August 2013
Gold Coast
“A good addition to Toorak Road”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had dinner here in June 2013. It had recently opened and we thought we would try it. Very pleased we did. Food was interesting and well served and presented. Staff were professional and prices more than fair. Overall an improvement on the nearby restaurants. This is a restaurant which should be tried

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne
“A Restaurant To Try on Toorak Road South Yarra”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Toorak Road South Yarra has seen many restaurants come and go, with few successful, Da Noi, Cozi and France Soir being the only real exceptions, but new ones just keep coming and going.

Zurouna is highly recommended, and certainly worth a try. Beautiful fit out, great atmosphere and then there is the food. Whilst the promotion says modern middle eastern, the food stays true to good Lebanese cuisine, presented well, fresh and mouth watering.

Grilled haloumi, tabbouleh, and lamb kibbeh entrees delicious. Grilled lamb fillet with a tarator dressing on the side is a must have. The snapper with a tomato, parsley, walnut and tahini dressing cooked to perfection. After all this we could not fit in dessert, however the little sesame and date cookies accompanying the bill hit the sweet spot. Wine list not large, but very well priced.

We shall be back, and recommend this to others.

• Visited July 2013
Adelaide
“Amazing Amazing Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Found this very new restaurant via urbanspoon. We went with two daughters last night and had the most wonderful meal. Everything was fabulous - without exception. The decor is divine, lovely music, service excellent and the food just incredible, generous and very well priced. We are in Melbourne for two weeks and will be going back to eat there at least 2 more times. It is truly the best Lebanese/Middle Eastern food we have ever eaten. Hard to say what to choose as we loved it all. We had a dip platter, tabbouleh, fattoush salad, haloumi, chicken and lamb. To finish we shared the baklava and Turkish delight platter and the Lebanese donuts with ice cream. Even the plates and cutlery were lovely! Please give this place a visit - they have only been open for a month and are really deserving of your support!

• Visited July 2013