Lowest prices for your stay
$107
Hotels.com$107
CheapTickets$107
Travelocity$107
2,545 results
All reviews flagstaff gardens studio park flagstaff station great location queen victoria markets free tram sized fridge tram stop full kitchen hardware lane walking distance kitchen facilities nice room reception staff public transport per night stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Stayed just one night for business and all was fine no issues . for breakfast there are lots of cafes near by . clean and comfortable with good wi fi . would use again as it was a practical location for CBD.

1  Thank ptrabant
HM_Maggie, General Manager at Oaks Melbourne on William Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Thank you for choosing at Oaks on William and leave us a wonderful review. You certainly picked the perfect location, everything only a few blocks away and public transport at our door step. Once again, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Loved it from the moment I arrived. Very welcoming staff who assisted me quickly. Room had a great balcony overlooking the gardens opposite. Very comfy room and immaculately clean. The Melbourne art on the walls was also a nice touch.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AntheaP120

It is fantastic to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that our staff are friendly and welcoming. It is great that you have booked a studio park view room. The views are sensational. We welcome you back to Oaks on William any time!

Reviewed July 12, 2019

After a thirty hour flight from London there was no porter to help with luggage. Duty manager - but one - unhelpful and discourteous. Furnishing of the room very basic and reflected a two or three star hotel - certainly not a four star hotel ! When I requested an upgrade I was told all rooms at the Oaks were the same. The room rate was exorbitantly high and was the same as I paid at the Intercontinental in Sydney a few days later. Only the room at the Interconental in Sydney far exceeded the service and comfort offered at the Oaks. I expressed my deep disappointment to HQ of Oaks mid January 2019 but never received a satisfactory reply. I would never again stay at the Oaks on Williams and actively discourage any friends from doing so.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Passenger761407

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of your recent stay with us at Oaks on William.It is unfortunate to read our hotel did not quite meet your expectations, however we do value your feedback and will take this on board to ensure these concerns are rectified. Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back to the property again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Convenient place to stay if you have work around CBD or North Melbourne. The room was clean and tidy, the service was great and moreover there is provision for the parking. Jazz cafe next to it is a added bonus.

1  Thank Balace
HM_Maggie, Front Office Supervisor at Oaks Melbourne on William Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that you were impressed with our room cleanliness and tidiness and the café downstairs was a bonus for you. My team and I would always appreciate to welcome your future stays with Oaks on William.
Kind regards,
Sajjad B. - Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed July 10, 2019

It was a great hotel and I would stay there again. It was very clean and tidy and it was so close to the city, I couldn't ask for anything more. The staff were very friendly and they were able to answer all fo my questions. Great Great Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Marcel M

Our staff are always working hard to ensure all our guests requirements are met, so it is always rewarding to hear such positive feedback. I am very pleased to read that our room is clean and tidy and thank you for choosing us again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks on William very soon for another 5 star stay!