“Pleasant experience and nice atmosphere”

Vapiano Flinders Lane
Ranked #296 of 4,184 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Homemade delicious Italian dishes of pasta, pizza and salads freshly cooked in front of you. Head up to the counter and order, watch the chef cook, and pay on the way out whenever you're ready to leave.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had lunch on the weekend at Vapiano. We order the beef fillet pasta and chicken pesto pasta which came with complimentary Ciabatta with balsamic and olive oil. Came in a timely manner, quite satisfying and freshly cooked on the spot. Spacious venue.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've visited a few Vapiano's around the world and it's a guaranteed quality meal at a reasonable price. Food made in front of you, fast service and great value. The freshly made pasta is great! And the Vapiano's system is great using the plastic cards to put your order on makes things easy and quick to pay!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were a table of 4 dining here and we all ordered pasta meals that were very dry, pasta was a tad crunchy and the added ingredients were undercooked. I have visited the Vapiano restaurant in Surfers Paradise and loved it so we were very disappointed with this visit to the Melbourne one.

1  Thank Kpirrello
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This place has one of the best pastas I've had. It is hand made on-site, and it's cooked at order, making it good tasting and fresh. The location is also very nice.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I felt defrauded and a little ripped off by the fact that the tax was not included in the prices of the menu. When I was asked to pay, the amount was much higher than what I expected and it was after I got out of the restaurant and looked at the bill that I realised what went wrong.
Beware!