“Good food & Service”

Jaisalmer Palace Indian Restaurant & Bar.
Ranked #447 of 4,065 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Located on Bourke Street Jaisalmer Palace Indian Restaurant offers authentic Indian curries bursting with Flavours.Fully licensed premise with B.Y.O facility also offers wide range of Beer, Wine & imported Indian Whisky's along with world famous spirits.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food & Service”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Will be back very soon.Good reference by the hotel staff.Impressive service, tasty food and good location.Thanks for accommodating us so late.

1 Thank Harjinder S

“Superb food and service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I visited this place after getting disappointed by indian reasturant next door. I am delighted by their food quality, ambience plus personal touch of the owner of this place on cooking. You are doing a great job guys. Keep up the good work and quality. God bless.

3 Thank veerswaraj
Leongatha, Australia
“Great service Great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

we dined here two weeks ago and could not fault the service or quality of the food.
would definitely visit again when next in Melbourne.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank jasper-puss
Auckland, New Zealand
“Big Dinner in little India”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Loved the food here. Stumbled across it during dinner hours and was met by one of the girls outside as I looked at the menu on the window.
She so kindly informed me, 'takeaway is half price' well I was sold. Why not, I thought. Rogan Josh with rice and a whole meal traditional roti. What could be better? And all for the low price of $13. First of all, it's a bargain. They invited me to take a seat while I Waited (the restaurant wasn't very busy, so I guess it may have been different if they were busy earlier in the night) however they offered me some water while I waited for my takeaway to be ready. The restaurant is quaint. Reminded me of a rather homely feel. The restaurant was clean, the spices were tantalising! I could literally taste my food while it was being cooked! Friendly staff - which is always important! Good was ready in about 10 minutes. Quite impressive. AND.... They asked how spicy I would like my dish. Now I enjoy spice more than the average person, so when they say how hot, I say hot. They question me as to what my definition of hot was and found out that it was the same as theirs. Smiles all around! It was probably THE best rogan josh curry I have had in about a year. The spice and the flavour were all there when I took that first spoonful to my mouth! Would love to eat in next time and experience the atmosphere more, however the experience I had was great. Will definitely go back again for a great curry!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank krissydj917
Melbourne, Australia
“wonderful meal after show”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

we had a table for 4 and enjoyed a lovely indian meal the service was great we all tried different mains.the butter chicken my sons favourite was great i had the beef vindaloo which was great.lovely nan bread and a nice glass of wine .a good time had by all.

• Visited May 2014