“Good Mexican Food Place.”
Review of La Tortilleria

La Tortilleria
Ranked #1,025 of 4,029 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Good Mexican Food Place.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I just want to say Nice Place to Go for Mexican Food, I like most of the dishes they served us on table. On that the staff was nice too. I taken some Tortillas and Mexican Food for home as well.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ammar S

Melbourne, Australia
“Tortillas were Awesome”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice Food, True taste of Mexico in Melbourne. I have been there many times In La Tortilleria. It is a wonderful, with that I can say colorful restaurant. As beautiful its color, same is the Mexican food they Cook. Now they started retailing and wholesale of the Mexican Food Product is one plus thing.

I recommend this Mexican Restaurant to Mexican food Lover, especially Tacos and Tortillas. :P :P

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Kinirk L
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Very colourful”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

La Tortilleria is great! So fun and colourful, great vibe, and friendly people. The mexican music makes you smile. The food is fresh and gluten free! It is not fine dining, but it doesn't claim to be. It's a tasty, and authentic. The dishes are small but you can order a range of things and they all come together on a tray. Then you can add the salsas from the bar. We loved the tortillas and took some home as well. A great place to stop for lunch.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank RunningwithScout
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious tortillas”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went there not long ago, the menu is simple but fresh and is purely Mexican Street food type. It is nice, delicious and took me back to Mexico. The best thing about this place is that you can buy fresh tortillas. It could be disappointing for someone that is expecting some burritos full of rice, beans, cheddar cheese and crap, this is authentic Mexican food, .

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank fabhoff
Melbourne
“The Flan, The Flan you've got to try The Flan”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I'm a sweet tooth so I'm going to start with "The Flan"...I must say the best I've ever had. A huge, velvety, perfectly textured, smothered in burnt caramel piece of Heaven. Im Kicking myself for not actually getting a couple of takeaway pieces :(.
I'm going back just for "The Flan"..
Atmosphere in this tiny, relaxed restaurant is fantastic, I think in my imagination this is Mexico. We had a share platter @ $40, which I think was a little pricey for what you got, we were still hungry and my husband commented about when was the main arriving. The Tortillas are quite small but very tasty, and you help yourself to the Salsa Cart.. But in saying that..it did leave us room for "The Flan". Thank goodness for that, for we might never have tried it.There was a total of 8 items on our platter. Mexican produce can be purchased here for takeaway, along with the in house made Tortillas. Restaurant is Byo.

• Visited July 2013