“Like my favorite in Agra”

Spice Club Indian Brasserie
Reserve a Table
OR
Ranked #552 of 5,342 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chapel Street
Description: We specialize in the legendary and mouthwatering Indian food dishes of the Punjab region of North India. Our careful preparation makes our food beautiful to behold and addictive to the palate.
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Dining at Spice Club Indian Brasserie was truly and unexpected pleasure. My order of the Veg Manchurian Dry as a starter reminded me of my favorite restaurant in Agra, India called "Pinch of Spice". The flavour was outstanding. I also had the Chicken Korma, Bengali Fish, Dal Makani and Kahmiri Pulao. Each dish was full of flavour, perfectly seasoned and delicious. I wish I could have returned again to try more. If you like truly authentic Indian food, this is the place to go!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Had dinner here on the evening that the hot weather spell was broken by heavy rain, We sat outside on the "balcony" - undercover and watched the rain and had a fantastic Indian meal. Beautifully prepared and really tasty, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Good range and service was prompt without being too intrusive.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

When I go to Indian restaurants it's sometimes hard to gauge how spicy to ask for. I asked for medium rather than hot, but in retrospect I wish I'd asked for mild! The spice really packed a punch!
I found it a bit overpowering and salty and needed time to mellow. I just had it with naan, but I think you really need raitas too balance out the flavours.
In saying that, the food was deliciously aromatic and made for great leftovers.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank bucketlisttravellers
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Love everything about this place. The Pumpkin masala and Baingan Bharta (Eggplant curry) were both delicious. Service excellent...Highly recommend. Get on board

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Loved the food and service level
Enjoyed the personalised attention paid by the owner who had a passion for cooking and goes the extra mile to make your visit worthwhile

Date of visit: January 2017