“Balanced Flavours!”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Neighborhood: Lygon Street
Neighborhood: Lygon Street
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Excellent service and ice cream. Ingredients are fresh and flavours are well-balanced. I had the eggnog ice cream the last visit, which I would recommend trying! Brings back memories of my Winters in the USA!

There are newer reviews for Helados Jauja

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Excellent service with a great range of traditional and specialty flavours. Delicious ice cream handmade with real ingredients.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Let me first say that I've never really been much of an ice cream fan - but this is THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER. It is totally indulgent, top quality and just tastes divine. I live not far and ever since coming across Helados Juaja, I come back for a hit of pure yumminess once a week. My favourite flavour is the salted chocolate and peanut butter monster. If your'e an ice cream fan - then this place is your heaven.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I came here with a group of friends. We had our main course elsewhere on Lygon Street and I was too full to order dessert. So I ordered coffee and watched the others. But they all gave me a taste of theirs - so nice I resolved to definitely go back. Oh by the way the coffee was really good.

Also the service was really professional. Overall excellent.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This icecream doesn't use reconstituted fruit, it uses totally fresh fruit and produce to create the most exquisite icecream on earth. Unlike a high profile competitor in Smith Street, Helados doesn't over do the sugar content. Each flavour is carefully balanced. They don't do fancy icecream cakes, or get much press, they are the silent achiever who just do their core products exquisitely. And they do a durian icecream that is exceptional. Their staff are very friendly and well trained in service delivery.