4,959 results
All reviews victoria market great location flagstaff station melbourne central flagstaff gardens bedroom apartment free tram pool and gym great place to stay walking distance great facilities free wifi comfortable beds good size would stay again public transport pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great rooms. No problems. Beds were good. Hotel was clean. Staff were helpful.
I've been looking in melbourne for a hotel like it and I'm more than happy to settle with the Pegasus for future trips.,,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visiting from San Francisco and stayed here for two days. Very nice hotel centrally located within walking distance of shops, markets, and tons of restaurants. Clean and comfortable.

I really enjoyed the lap pool, spa, and small gym. Had multiple proper work outs here.

My only issue was with the morning breakfast. I like grabbing a plate of breakfast and enjoying it in the comfort of my own room while reading the paper or watching morning news. I was told I can take cold food but not warm food for "safety" reasons.

What's the difference if I eat my eggs downstairs or up in my room 5 minutes later? It begs the questions....what is the real reason?

Hotel managers....please change this policy. Grown adults can make their own decisions. You do not need to do it for us.

Erick

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was very good despite the restaurant being quiet in the evening and the American waiter was really helpful and chirpy and equally not too in your face. The reception staff kindly offered to move me to a newer room when I requested. My room was completely fine, just wanted a newer refurbed one. Hotel was kept nicely clean and the restaurant was delightfully spacious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent location for courts and business areas. Really enjoy the rooms as they are and not noisy. Great facilities if you need to cook or warm food. Easy walking to Victoria market. Trams around Melbourne also close to Flag Staff Gardens railway station. Flag staff gardens close by for a pleasant early morning or evening jog or walk. Great Hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at the Pegasus on 3 occasions. Once for personal and twice for business. It is in a great location and has always been well priced, comfortable and clean. I have only eaten in the restaurant once and the quality was good and service friendly. You need to be careful with street parking as the wardens are very quick to slap a ticket on you. Overall I would recommend the Pegasus apartments for casual travel.